My pond runs all winter, zone 2/3

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Colleen, I have just read here about your lovely mom passing. I am so sorry you lost her, you gave her such a wonderful life. I am doing just like you with my own mom who is almost 96. And my hubby is in very poor health now. I send a big hug to you and we will chat soon. Take care of yourself!
Barb

Ad

Advertisements

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Think so got COVID 19 last week as I work front lines in Grocery store and I immediately started very high dose fast acting Vitimin C several times per day and it's GONE!!!! Do not take any anti-inflammatory drugs as they are proven to make virus Worse
Stay safe and don't be scared. God bless us all

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Think so got COVID 19 last week as I work front lines in Grocery store and I immediately started very high dose fast acting Vitimin C several times per day and it's GONE!!!! Do not take any anti-inflammatory drugs as they are proven to make virus Worse
Stay safe and don't be scared. God bless us all
Did you get the test? It can come back they say and I hope you are staying home in quarantine to protect others who might get it and die. Praying it was something else.

Ad

Advertisements

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Did you get the test? It can come back they say and I hope you are staying home in quarantine to protect others who might get it and die. Praying it was something else.
back then they would not test my mommy cause she was not out of the country, but several people who worked at the long term facility that were Filipinos, flew to there homeland for Christmas, (through China) and must have picked up the virus, and in January it was all over the long term home my mom was in, and so many people died after my mom died, last count was ten but I don't know how many died after that...

• Sad
Reactions: j.w

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Well darn @callingcolleen1 I was so engrossed in your video and then it just wham, bam, stopped! I want more, more, more,lol! Your ponds are looking all sparkly and perking up for the Spring. Love that Marsh Marigold. Sorry it won't grow here I bet it's not cold enough here in the winter for long enough I guess. We get down into the 20's and 30f's here tho. Sometimes below that for a short time.

Ad

Advertisements

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Well darn @callingcolleen1 I was so engrossed in your video and then it just wham, bam, stopped! I want more, more, more,lol! Your ponds are looking all sparkly and perking up for the Spring. Love that Marsh Marigold. Sorry it won't grow here I bet it's not cold enough here in the winter for long enough I guess. We get down into the 20's and 30f's here tho. Sometimes below that for a short time.
Yes that Marsh Marigold needs to freeze very hard or it can rot

Reactions: j.w

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Going to do fashion now that I'm old... Here I have cheap white Jean Jacket from Walmart, underneath is a light flowing flowered long cover, and white tank top under that, with cropped pink jeans from second hand store... I like this look...
20200504_140909_HDR.jpg

Even my bathroom is decorated like my garden ha ha

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Well its winter again in Canada. Ponds all running smoothly and pumps all running. Just a quick video from today of greenhouse and outside goldfish and koi ponds. Pumps and filters all underwater and all run all year round.

PS Its a crazy world out there, stay healthy and try not to stress.

Ad

Advertisements

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Your aquarium looks great!
That grass is so beautiful in Aquarium and never before have I had such a beautiful planted tank. Condition's in greenhouse just perfect thin sheet curtain hangs on back of rank and prevent's too much direct light so no algae at all!

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question