j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
You just amaze me Colleen at how creative you are w/these fairy gardens or wait are you really doing this or are the fairies doing all this work at night and you are just taking credit for it all during the daylight? Huh, huh, eh what do ya say? Fess up now :smuggrin:

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Ha ha ha, I wish I had a bunch of Fariy good helpers around here sometimes!

Had to work extra hard yesterday night, worked very late till 430 AM. Had to count everything in big walk in Freezer and then unload big order of 5 pellets in record quick time! Sometimes I even amaze myself!! The Faries must have followed me to work last night! He he he

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I wish the fairies could have driven us to Seattle and back today and now back another 60miles round trip tonight to pick up our sons car from the shop!

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Some of my newly created fairy stuff.
20150305_084157.jpg
found that cute little deer at the second hand store.
20150305_084204.jpg
20150305_084020.jpg
20150304_150815.jpg
mice have been bust too digging out home in broken pots!
20150305_084003.jpg

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Well I got a spare pump running up in the top pond, before there was only the one pump running to top pond for about a month cause one of the bigger pumps that I just got last year quit working. Going to stick with Laguna pumps from now on, these "no name" pumps seem to have trouble...

I also placed the spinning balls back in the water ways, they REALLY help keep the algae down. In the early spring, the surface of the water in quite areas can warm quite a bit compared to the deeper parts. In the warmer still water, the algae can really get out of hand, but if you place spinning balls then they keep the surface water moving good, and help prevent the algae.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I have a small pump that will sometimes quits working. Not really recommended but I clonk it on a rock and then it starts working again. It's just a cheap thing so I don't really care cuz if it's wrecked already what can it hurt.You could try a rubber mallet. Must be just something stuck inside of mine that jars loose when smacked.

Ask a Question