20160122_124259-jpg.88679

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Wow everything is melted today and nice and warm, maybe record breaking warm...
20160127_125150.jpg
20160127_125207.jpg
20160127_125133.jpg
20160125_151909.jpg

And I have been very busy chasing after the "Baby" these days!! That was Monday at the park with my sweet Baby Rio. Got to run to the park with the "puppy children " now.
Just LOOK at all those ROCKS! And Their All MINE!! Ha ha haaaaaaaaa. ..

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
WOW Spring must be here for sure!! Birds are singing and ice is all gone off my upper ponds now! Its been a very mild January so I am thankful that the 1500 watt pond heater is was not needed very much.
I wonder why it worked for you .Where is that cutie rio
Fat baby Rio is alive and well. Currently downloading another pond video from just this morning, featuring sweet little Rio too!

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
its going to take another 90 minutes to download. I have to figure out a quicker way to download on U tube. There is a way but I am not good at figuring out puter stuff so will work on that with my favorite helpful nephew when he has time. Birdies outside are really singing up a storm this morning...

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I watched your others .Have you ever watched tikitorch on youtube from Canada that explores abandoned houses in Canada ,she is good and really funny at times

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I have not seen that Sissy, but will have to check that out! Now that I got the big smart TV its easy to flip from TV to U TUBE. I find that I have been on my own channel looking at all my older videos from past summers, cause the ponds have changed and every year things are a bit different.

Finally! Just From Today by my ponds....

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Last year I did not have much Horn wort and I think that the drought changed the pond PH or something cause I hardly had any horn wort like in past rainy years. Then last year the caterpillars were so bad I had hardly any leafs left on trees at one point. But other things grew well and ponds still looked good. This year I moved the bigger filters and pumps down stream into second pond from bottom, so Horn wort won't get sucked into filters.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Again a very nice video Colleen. Glad you think it is Spring and truly it is not that far off. Here a lot can happen in a couple months tho. Sometimes February can be a mean one to us. We are just a few degrees above you today.

Ask a Question