j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Sorry @callingcolleen1 and hope you feel better soon. You know you are allowed to call in sick but it is not in your nature. For some reason you just will not do it and you really should cuz you are ill. I would think they would not want you near the food being possibly contagious.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Stupid freezer count made me even sicker. Freezer is very cold in middle of night. Like below minus 25 or 30 cause that way food stays freezer. Took today off to recover. Was horrible sick with bad fever on Tuesday... Getting better slowly. Never going to count freezer again when I feel cold coming on.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Too late... Had to go to doctor cause I was coughing up large amounts of green slime. Doctor says I have pneumonia aready. Got some huge pills to take. Resting lots and very weak. Work needs me bad and I will try to work short shift tomorrow if I am still alive... Ha ha ha

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Hope you get better soon and don't go to work if you are feeling sick. You will hurt your body in the long run if you do and then they won't have you anymore at all cuz your lungs will be damaged.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Too late... Had to go to doctor cause I was coughing up large amounts of green slime. Doctor says I have pneumonia aready. Got some huge pills to take. Resting lots and very weak. Work needs me bad and I will try to work short shift tomorrow if I am still alive... Ha ha ha
Don't play with pneumonia. Stay home get well, the business will not fail without you for a few days. It is one thing that takes out a lot of older people. (not saying you are old!)

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Wanted to go to work and help out cause bakery REALLY needs me... Feel bad for them cause work is so backed up its not even funny... Just can't today. Chest hurts, glands so swollen I can hardly swallow. Look at this weird stuff I coughed up last night....

Attachments

• 20160917_071709_HDR.jpg
    20160917_071709_HDR.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 185

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I am much better feeling right now, but still very weak. Drank tons of fluid last few days, was just so thirsty. Now I. was reading that That is a classic symptom... The body just required tons of fluid. Maybe to flush out the bad green slime. I will try to make it to work tomorrow. Poor bakery needa me.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yep and sure don't want to spread it .I look for immune boosting vitamins and they have chews also and zicam really does work .

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
That yuck is infection, green slime yuck. Your body is trying to remove it.

STAY HOME!

I had walking pneumonia, years ago, trying to keep going to work, until almost collapsing, the doctor said I was lucky I came in to see him, ow I could have ended up in ICU. It is a bad thing to have. Take care of yourself. I was off work for a week recovering. He said if I had come in sooner it would have been cured faster.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A, we are also very windy
Country
United States
Don't listen to Mitch, if you can't take time for illness, you can't take time for vacation either! Besides if they struggle to do without you,they'll appreciate you more when you return, and they might actually pay attention when you show them how to cover your job.

Ask a Question