j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Love your pretty fish,frog and dragonfly @Harshit and neat idea putting that moss on the rocks. I really like moss and it grows here like crazy. If you stand in one spot too long it will grow on our noses :ROFLMAO:

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
The Dragon flies are gone around here now. Even though the weather has been so mild it's still freezing at nights. Going to clean leaves up Tommorrow around pond one last time and maybe take the nets down since all the leaves have dropped and shoot some pictures of ponds tomorrow. Off tomorrow ....

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
No more dragons,frogs, hummers here either, just the fish and the rain. Well sunny today :D

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
This new guest visits our pond dailyView attachment 96046 Moss I've pasted on rocks is spreading nicelyView attachment 96054 Fantail View attachment 96047 I guess she's looking for some food, they always do this when I go aroundView attachment 96048Same orange guest, yesterday spotted with a partner on the same siteView attachment 96049Have a look at new camouflage member to our pond View attachment 96050 View attachment 96051 Resting on that extra piece of liner, placed under the stoneView attachment 96052 View attachment 96053 Coming to me for lunch...View attachment 96055 View attachment 96056 View attachment 96057
Looks really nice Harshit!! I see you are all the way from India! Good job love your sweet pond!!!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Looks so nice and summery in there and I do love the sound of rain pounding on the roof! 9ft ceiling eh? Guess you will eventually be giving that banana boy a haircut cuz he will grow up to be a big boy :)
Don't forget to take the nets down before the freeze or you will have them stuck like last year. How's the guppies doing?
Have a good day at work :happy:

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Guppies are still outside in heated tent and I will be bringing them in very soon. Weather is not going to be as cold as iI had originally thought. Guppies will be fine with heater and blankets over dome on cold nights.
Was busy with Windows and work and now I got a dumb pain in my back, think it is a kidney stone. Hoping it will go away soon. Got to work again today. Sunday weather will warm back up a little so next Monday I want to build cold frame for top pond hopefully get the guppies in that day too. Days are getting so short now, it's dark just after 430pm these days.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Oh no, do you get those dreaded kidney stones too? I get them every once in awhile but now I have been drinking lemon juice in water every day as my uro doc told me it helps to dissolve them before they get big. That way they can pass through and not get stuck. I have the calcium oxalate stones.
Hope you feel better and can pass them if that's what is causing your pain.
Drink lots of water and jump up and down..............not kidding, it helps dislodge them.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Well not too sure what caused my pain, was sure it was my right kidney. It was intense pain when I moved for a while. Had a slight headache as well. Then pain went to my left shoulder, could hardly lift arm today for a while. I had the chills too yesterday. Some flu going around bakery, maybe it was that. Pain is gone for now and so is headache. My left arm feels better too now that I worked it at work. Left Shoulder was injured ice skating years ago and bothers me when weather changes. Now the other shoulder aches. Going to bed.. . Think maybe old age setting in, ha ha ha.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Get better I always take lots of vitamin C and D and take immune support and I have not had a cold or flu .I guess it must help because I have been around lots of people that are sick and have yet to get what they have .My hubby had shingles and I told doctor I never had chicken pox or measles and he said then I may get it,but I didn't and that was over 8 years ago .I think not eating meat could be it ;)sorry meat eaters :)Those somewhat healthy veggies may help .I love my raw veggies and fruit

Ask a Question