My pond runs all winter, zone 2/3

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
For some reason my U Tube channel has been growing and my most popular uploads are my sweet "Guppy Ponds" and they are getting thousands of views. I never expected to get that many views on my Guppy ponds and the other day I got a letter from Goggle and they want to pay me!! Not expecting much but I have to log on and sign up for pay pal. My nephew going to help me get that done as I am not very good with that stuff. Will let you know how much $$$ I get from Goggle...
Might have to start a "guppy pond" thread here this spring as my Guppy videos so popular.

Attachments

• 20170204_205552_HDR.jpg
    20170204_205552_HDR.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 119

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Good job Colleen! I know it's fun for you to have that neat little pond and show video's of it and now look, you get to get paid for having fun! How cool is that! I enjoy watching all your video's and hope you can make some extra cash and use it on your ponds or green house plans.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I might just work harder on my channel and it can be a little extra income for retirement.
Last night my sweet hubby was so darn funny, now he wants a U tube channel to talk about guns and politics. Laughed my head off just cause he can be very funny..

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
here is my most popular guppy video. I think the reason guppies are so popular is because they are small, easy care, cheap, and they breed like crazy, and when combined with a pond, people just love it!! Not everybody can afford a big pond with high priced koi, or have enough energy to work a big pond, The small sweet guppy pond opens up a whole new world of ponds that many can do and afford.
This is my most popular guppy video that has well over 12K views and growing. Check out all the comments! I will be up all night trying to respond to all my mail...

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Guppies are doing great inside and I plan to make a really cool little pond inside greenhouse later this month when I have 5 days off. Its going to be super cool so wait and see!!
Looks like I will earn about 10 or 20 bucks a month from current videos that are doing well. So far I have about 23 dollars but that is mostly from my exploding guppy pond videos. Won't be enough to quit my job but it's better than nothing and Thats US dollars!!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A, we are also very windy
Country
United States
Guppies are doing great inside and I plan to make a really cool little pond inside greenhouse later this month when I have 5 days off. Its going to be super cool so wait and see!!
Looks like I will earn about 10 or 20 bucks a month from current videos that are doing well. So far I have about 23 dollars but that is mostly from my exploding guppy pond videos. Won't be enough to quit my job but it's better than nothing and Thats US dollars!!!
I have a channel that I've been subscribed to that took his one man shop in the garden shed to employing 15 people full time in a little over 4 years. If your not careful Colleen's Guppies might end up being the preferred supplier of guppies for North America and the EU! I did subscribe so I'll be looking for new content as the mood strikes you.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I have a channel that I've been subscribed to that took his one man shop in the garden shed to employing 15 people full time in a little over 4 years. If your not careful Colleen's Guppies might end up being the preferred supplier of guppies for North America and the EU! I did subscribe so I'll be looking for new content as the mood strikes you.
I am waiting till I have 5 days off later this month, and hopefully the snow will be gone too as I have to drag out my saw and cut wood to make a special shelf and box for the guppy pond in my greenhouse. I want to put the wild little common guppy that nobody hardly has any more in that pond. I have had these wild little guppies for about 30 years and they are totally different (than the ones I had outside in my pond) from the bigger fancy guppies you see everywhere. They used to be very common but years ago they all started to disappear as everybody just wanted the larger fancy tail guppies. I used to be able to breed them years ago with fancy guppies but they would revert to small wild guppies after a couple generations. You can no longer breed them to fancy long tail guppies as I suspect somebody designed the new fancy long tailed guppies to give the common little wild guppies AIDS if you try to breed them with today's guppies. I have tried to mix them and the little common wild guppy dies off and you are left with just the guppies you see today...

Ask a Question