A

Advertising

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
She looks wonderful @callingcolleen1 ! Her eyes are bright, her face is full of life - what a blessing you are to your mom!

I wonder how the vegan sisters feel about that juicy burger? Haha!
What vegan sister does not know won't anger her, ha ha ha. My mom just loves a hamburger and I will always bring on if she wants one.

A

Advertising

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
How much do you give her every day?
I give her one North Star CBD which contains 20 mg CBD, and 1.7 THC at night. Then I give her half a dropper of FX CBD oil from Nutters, not as good as the North Star. Some days I give her North Star twice a day instead of the CBD from Nutters. I think North Star is the best quality and I noticed she likes to bite the soft gel cap and chew the cap as the oil from North Star tastes FANTASTIC, like magical sweet grass....

Reactions: j.w

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
I had the most wonderful Christmas ever!! Mom just keeps looks better and better and somehow she looks like 15 years younger too!! CBD oil is so awesome! I have a mother again, who looks so happy and content these days, and enjoys her favorite music again! When her dementia was bad two months ago, she just stared off into space and could not communicate and never noticed or payed attention to the beautiful music. Its SO GOOD to HAVE MY SWEET MOMMY BACK!

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Glenda was there, mom sometimes forgets days and that's ok. I asked her today if Glenda was there yesterday, and she said "yes".. She is looking pretty darn good these days, and looking forward to the New Year.

.Ponds all running good and so far this year I only had to use pond heater just one day!!!!!

Reactions: j.w

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
You are lucky so far w/the mild winter. Pretty mild here except for wild winds now and then. I want some snow but no extreme cold!

A

Advertising

Ask a Question