Nature & Wildlife Thread

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I've loved looking at all the pics here. I thought I'd add something too.

A little mouse my cat brought me as a gift. I looked after him for about a week until his eye healed then set him free.
He was a very cute chap.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I'm sorry about my last post I completely misunderstood the nature of the thread. I'll post something appropriate another time.

B

Burd

78881A38-7B8C-4AE1-828D-C085BD5DD763.jpeg

Here’s a Partot w/ a sweater on. Lol.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I have a quaker also, he is my avatar photo. They are fun birds, no way would be let me put a sweater on him @Burd

B

Burd

E95B080B-ED84-4BAD-9AE1-F985F6CCD44B.jpeg
He likes it, he was a rescue, from bad food/ home he’s almost blind. He was a junk food bird, the guy vaped in his room. He didn’t get sleep either where his cage was, he’s in a dark quiet room now. Recently a friend watched him while I was out of town, she said he complained she wasn’t quiet and room wasn’t dark.Lol
He likes to be wrapped up, prob why he likes it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
View attachment 115480 He likes it, he was a rescue, from bad food/ home he’s almost blind. He was a junk food bird, the guy vaped in his room. He didn’t get sleep either where his cage was, he’s in a dark quiet room now. Recently a friend watched him while I was out of town, she said he complained she wasn’t quiet and room wasn’t dark.Lol
He likes to be wrapped up, prob why he likes it.
Mine is a rescue from an animal hoarder, never in my life have I seen so many different animals all cramped in a small area. It seems to me Quakers are so funny and full of affection, it's hard to imagine people ignoring them. Mine also suffered from fatty liver due to bad diet, so now suffers from a neurological issue on one leg.

B

Burd

It’s just bad the way people treat animals, him cage was so dirty I didn’t even want to take it. There wasn’t a perch in his cage, he had to eat and drink upside down on the wires of the cage went up and down. He couldnt climb on the bars. We were thinking of a new name, about a week after I got him he started to say, lucky bird, so we kept Lucky since he says it lol. In the afternoon he gets quite chatty. Lol Avian Fashions have the sweaters and other things, you can go on line.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Sounds like two lucky birds getting nice, new homes w/ @Tara and @Burd
Problem is I bet there are a lot more poor animals out there being mistreated. So sad!

Ask a Question