Advertisements

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Went to one of my favorite local places this week. They'd been closed because of the current circumstances but made the call to open back up a couple days ago. It's a relatively small place, but has woodlands, wetlands, as well as restored and remnant prairies. Plus, a river runs through it. They expanded their land significantly a few years ago, but the new area is still not open to the public. They want to restore some wetlands before they add trails, and if I remember right, they said it could be a few years before that gets accomplished.

IMG_6588 copy.jpg

IMG_6597 copy.jpg

IMG_6598 copy.jpg

IMG_6602 copy.jpg

IMG_6624 copy.jpg

IMG_6595 copy.jpg

IMG_6605 copy.jpg

IMG_6611 copy.jpg

IMG_6617 copy.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Don't know what you do for a living JB but you should be an environmental inspector pay you to take all these hikes. I have hiked 9 miles the last two days ....Getting tooooo old for this.... Doing constructability for power lines . 55 miles to go.
1 box turtle.jpg
1111111.jpg
111111.jpg
11111.jpg
1111.jpg
1 favorite tree.jpg
1 Computer bird.jpg
yellow ffield.jpg

Attachments

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
A leftover photo from last week's hike. The hill I'm standing on provides a great view of the river. Not the best view on camera, but really good in person, especially now before the leaves fill in.

IMG_6627 copy.jpg

Ad

Advertisements

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question