This one is my fave. Lol
41C721DC-333B-47E7-9BAC-9FD1A2EC4EF8.jpeg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
This is a small portion of our driveway from the recent snowfall. The ground was warm here so it didn't really need clearing, other parts did so this was on the way. Just thought it was a pretty picture.

So pretty! Thank you for sharing. It reminds me of growing up in Michigan...back when they used to have Winter!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, @MitchM I love snow and that photo is beautiful but that would not make me happy now! Just came inside from sitting in the sun on the swing in shorts :smuggrin:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
While climbing up my waterfall stream to cut back the forget-me-not today, I discovered an unusual 'visitor' - a fledgling chickadee who had somehow gotten himself stuck in a small rock crevice at the base of our main waterfall rock. I relocated him down to the garden, where Mama & Papa Chickadee offered songs of encouragement until he hopped & flapped his way off into the forest. :love:
rescued chickadee 07.jpg
rescued chickadee 09+.jpg
rescued chickadee 01.jpg
rescued chickadee 02.jpg
rescued chickadee 04.jpg

B

Burd

I saw a Orange Oriole today stop by again, I forgot to put out my Feeder for them, let’s see if he comes back.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Never seen a fledgling Chickadee before and they are one of my favorite birds due to their inquisitive nature. Have seen all sorts of other fledglings so thanks for this pic, glad you saved the little one!

B

Burd

Chickadees will eat seeds from your hands, I’ve done it before. They aren’t as afraid of humans as other birds.

B

Burd

I’m re landscaping the front of my place, now I have a To in nest in one of the shrubs that has to be removed. Guy I wait or leave the one Bush there for now. Last year she was st the other end of the house in a same shrub
7B5EF591-E4F2-4711-AB47-08A9B6C84BA7.jpeg

Attachments

• 6AB72DB5-B6EA-4EC8-8F00-C9DD5307D095.jpeg
    6AB72DB5-B6EA-4EC8-8F00-C9DD5307D095.jpeg
    233.8 KB · Views: 76

Ask a Question