New addition to the family!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Good news! For the first time last night our little Leo and the new pup Carlos played! This is a big milestone since Leo has been nothing but mean to Carlos since we brought him home. This morning they got up, went outside, had breakfast then started playing some more. This is really good for Leo, as all he does is lay on laps and get loved on. He really needs the exercise. Plus maybe Carlos will help bring out Leo's inner dog self since he seemed to have turned into a cat somewhere along the way LOL

I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship ;)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ahhhhhhhh that's so neat Pecan and soon they will be inseparable and sleeping together :luxlove:
You'll have to post more pix of them as best buddies :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I'll try and come some pics JW. They are super cute. We really lucked out with Carlos. He is potty trained :) But he does have his naughty habits. He darts through doors when they are open and when he does this outside we have to chase after him. So he is not allowed outside the fenced backyard unless being held or on a leash. He also has a bad habit of trying to take food out of your hands. But I'd say for a rescue dog who is almost 5 if that's all his problems we lucked out and I am sure he will get over those in time. Last night my husband and I just sat and watched him and laughed. He is so funny how he bounces everywhere he goes, he is clumsy, falls down, runs into things and the whole time with a big smile on his face, it is hilarious.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
That's cute and they are testing their teeth on each other and being nice and gentle. Both look happy together. Love their little growls :D

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
oh my that warmed my heart and made me laugh .Must have been a taste test too as they were nibbling on each other .How down right cute .Had to watch it a couple of times love those curled tails .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I played it with the sound up high and pee wee was just watching and was turning his head from side to side and then finally started barking at the doggies on the screen . :LOL: I think he wanted to play too

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
darn waiting for new video's pee wee is getting to used to the old one .

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I will try and get another one. They have been spending about 2-4 hours every afternoon running around the house playing tag. They take turns on who gets to be the chaser. It makes me laugh. But Leo is still pissed when we go to bed. Some nights he sits on the floor at the foot of the bed growling, barking and just flat out throwing a temper tantrum because Carlos is in the bed.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
oh my that must be cute .They are becoming fast friends .They have to both be in bed .King size bed will fit everyone :razz:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Here are some updated photos I just took of Carlos. He is a joy :) He has us just about trained exactly how he wants us.

DSCN3469_zpsfe2138e7.jpg

DSCN3474_zpsa89cb852.jpg

DSCN3473_zpsda841a05.jpg

And I can't leave out is ornery brother Leo...

DSCN3468_zps5b8f3648.jpg

DSCN3487_zps2d862815.jpg

And here is one of my favorites my husband took while I was napping LOL

Image08082011171807.jpg

Ask a Question