New addition to the family!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Yep, even my next door neighbor knows better than to put old wood out on the curb, he just throws it right over the fence into our backyard :LOL: He knows us well.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I got my 2 rocks today. Posted it in the weather forum by mistake, oh well whatever YaY! Actually I was driving so hubby had to get out and grab them for me, hee,hee.........what we put our poor hubby's though :razz:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
One never has enough rocks does one? I wish you could breed them together and come up w/ different colors and sizes...........maybe I'll stick 2 of them together in a nice dark romantic spot and see what happens :luxlove:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yep and funny you should say that i still have mine and my moms .I keep them on the kitchen window sill so they can get a tan :razz:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Never did have one of those pet rocks that you buy but had lots of rocks in my room as a kid that I thought were cool. Had turtles.goldfish and tadpoles that were turning into frogs and then one day they all just disappeared..................MOTHER!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FROGS? She would not admit to the crime. Guess she didn't like envisioning them hopping around the house at night while she slept...........she was funny that way :razz:
She wouldn't let me keep the rat that I bought for my boyfriend either after I decided the rat was better off w/o him and so was I :rolleyes:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
as a kid i think i had every weird pet .From a pet skunk to a pet pig .

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
So, j.w., you figured the rat was better off without the rat? :tongue:
John

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Well I just got home from the property and the funny thing is I found some wonderful rocks to bring home. But... I left them sitting there instead :( I will just try to remember next time around.

The boys after just coming home. On the left Corporal (our first grandson LOL) Leo and Carlos (our babies).

Boys1_zps0811206a.jpg

Ask a Question