New addition to the family!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
It finally warmed up enough we took Carlos out for his first walk yesterday. He pulled on the leash like a little pitbull LOL. When we got to the park he grabbed the leash in his mouth and started doing summer salts (sp?) goofy little guy. Needless to say he had fun. And I think he is a good influence on Leo. Leo's walks always consisted of him being carried. We called it "going for a carry" instead of "going for walks" LOL but Leo walked the whole time not to be shown up by Carlos.

They love each other and Carlos has been nothing but a perfect angle. I can't imagine why anyone would have ever given him up.

He has a lifetime family now and he fits right in. He always seems so happy.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
you must have sharks in your pond .Love how chi's sleep and stick there tongues out and never understood that as all of them seem to do it ,but I love it .Spoiled little guys they are and guess carlo's is going to make is going to make leo into a happier healthier chi .Love the pics and still looking for pee wees forever friend .my chunky chi :LOL:

Attachments

• feb.2013 011.JPG
    feb.2013 011.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 199
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
sissy said:
you must have sharks in your pond .Love how chi's sleep and stick there tongues out and never understood that as all of them seem to do it ,but I love it .Spoiled little guys they are and guess carlo's is going to make is going to make leo into a happier healthier chi .Love the pics and still looking for pee wees forever friend .my chunky chi :LOL:
LOL yep little Leo has the tip of his tongue sticking out about 50% of the time. We figured it is his way of working his cuteness to get what he wants. Carlos on the other hand doesn't act like a Chihuahua at all. We are convinced he is a miniature Labrador :LOL: He digs, plays fetch, sleeps hard, has a big dog bark, just all around acts like he is a big dog. Leo wouldn't dare dig as he might get his feet dirty and he is obsessed with keeping his feet clean.

BTW, our little Leo is quite chunky too. We call him "Sweet Tater" because he looks like a potato with legs :LOL: :luxlove: :luxlove:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Lol a potato w/ legs,now that's funny................ Poor Leo us poking fun at his little body :razz:
He's gonna give you a nip on your nose if your not careful Pecan!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
so does pee wee .His legs look to skinny for the fat body he has .All my moms chi's slept or had there tongues out at one time or the other and never have seen a chi yet that does not do that .I touch pee wees tongue and tell him to put it in .Mine has attitude also and thinks he is a big dog .We laugh at him because there are several commercials on that sound like opera singing and soon as he hears them he runs out to watch them and howls at them when they are on .Funny as anything to watch ,he must have been an opera fan in his past life . :razz:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
He could have some jack russel in him as my neighbor has one and he has big attitude and chases every dog that comes around and he does not give up .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
king went for a walk now and think he peed himself out because now he is sucking up water

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
LOL Sissy!

Carlos is surly not a pure bread Chihuahua, his daddy must be a Labrador. He doesn't have the same Chihuahua attitude as Leo. He is happy go lucky and kind of dumb :LOL: which is endearing and reminds me more of a big dog. All Leo has to do is show Carlos his teeth and Carlos drops to the ground as if to say "you win!" Then Carlos continues to try and play with him. Carlos also does not do the tongue thing.

Since it has warmed up Carlos has had his first experience of staying out in the yard with me all day. I can't convince Leo to go outside and even after 8 hours of being outside I can't convince Carlos to come in :LOL: So Carlos is my yard working buddy and Leo just lays on our bed and watches us out the window. He is a princess.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
pee wee likes to pick up the weeds I pull out of the garden and drag them all over .I pull and he seeds the yard with more weeds from them as he drags them around .I yell at him and he just ignores me .Now the king lays down in the flower beds and destroys the flowers .Can't win .Well at least you have a look out in the yard with you in :lol: case aliens land .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Pets are so funny! What would we do w/o them? When I throw my pruning or weeds in piles as I go my one fat cat likes to crawl into the pile and peek out at me. I throw more on and she bats at them as they come her way. She crawls under anything that I have out there that she can squeeze under even rubber liner that I hosed off drying out on the lawn. Must get awfully warm under there as that stuff soaks up the heat! Gets under my batting stuff for the pond too even if it's wet. When inside she crawls under the throw rugs and peeks out. Think she is a cave dweller cat :razz:

Spooky76.jpg

IMG_1952.JPG

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Cute JW!

My little Siamese LOVES to help me make the bed and by helping I mean running under the covers and sheets as I am shaking them on the bed than attacking them from the inside. You can't grab a blanket in our house and shake it without the Siamese running underneath. :) silly kitteh.

Speaking of silly kittehs, I found this on youtube. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
gosh how do you keep from stepping on him jw .I know my pets calm me and make me feel loved no matter what is going on .I do miss my cats pussy galore and sylvester purrbody and he was a wild one and just got into everything .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
That kitty video was so cute pecan!
sissy we have to watch our step and be careful where we sit cuz our one little kitty likes to crawl under the bed quilt and all you see is a lump :razz:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
you could end up with a bite on your bum if you sit on him .Never saw a cat do that before maybe he is a drone spy .You got something to hide JW from uncle sam . :razz: HMMMM

Ask a Question