j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I am a hoarder of rocks and have some hidden in underground vaults and the cat is just a decoy to cover the entrances..............shhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone
cat8.gif

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
LOL :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: knew you were up to something ,cutting off the supply of rocks .Then we have to pay you big bucks for your rocks are get kitty bombed

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
And I thought I was the only "crazy rock lady". My family said the other day while I while outside moving rocks (for the 1000th time) "look she is moving rocks again!" I thought for a second "they think I have a problem"...

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
HMMMMM could they be right :LOL: don't care what my neighbors think or say they don't like it don't look and sure don't need comments from the peanut gallery .They don't pay my bills .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
My neighbors see me all the time carrying rocks, driftwood, junk I find on the road etc. They know I'm crazy, one guy laughs,shakes his head and says,ya know I worry about you sometimes. I once carried home a free upright vacuum cleaner from a garage sale for 3 miles..........awkward :LOL:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well at least I have not gotten there jw .Gosh winds picked up here again

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
j.w said:
My neighbors see me all the time carrying rocks, driftwood, junk I find on the road etc. They know I'm crazy, one guy laughs,shakes his head and says,ya know I worry about you sometimes. I once carried home a free upright vacuum cleaner from a garage sale for 3 miles..........awkward :LOL:
We ALL worry about you, j.w.! :dunno:
John

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
And that you should Haro, that you should......................I've got two big rocks lined up for a drive by p.u unless somebody else snags them first :moped:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
gosh will you be mad then jw .you should have done the steal my rock i will curse you dance before you left them

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
This outta take care of it sissy
hippies4.gif

We'll pick them up today or tomorrow when we go out grocery shopping :razz:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
You need a shopping cart that way they can call you the crazy shopping cart lady .Here they call me riding mower cart crazy women :LOL: .Thats me

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
The terrain around here isn't suitable for shopping carts but a wheel barrow works...........oh yes I know..........cuz I've done it at midnight :razz:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
And here I only have my dear husband steal wood from peoples gutters in the middle of the night (you know when they do the spring curb side pickups) Yep any large logs get tied to the back of my husbands jeep and dragged down the road to our place so I can burn them in the fire pit LOL.

You should see the look on my dear sweet husbands face when I say "Did you see that log at the corner house?!!!" One day I fear he will tell me "NO" I can't have the log at the corner house. :(

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
you need a ride on mower jw and a cart it takes less work and you look little less crazy just take an extra can of gas with you :LOL: Hey pecan around here that is called street sweeping and you are doing the neighbors a favor . :razz: clean dust free roads .

Ask a Question