addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I can not go into a shelter, last time I did I left with three dogs, one abused, one slated to be put down the next day the third a matted mess of a pup.
Had them for years.
My first group of yorkies, started with one, then rescued the next three from miserable back yard breeders. The fifth yorkie, that just passed last year, was found in the arizona desert and given to me.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Well the little lady is now firmly on a friendy basis with our other two cats and she is actively playing with Jack when he allows it , her favorite toys are bits of paper so she'll be having a field day this festive time .
She has a tin of salmon all to herself as a christmas treat and will be eating venison for her christmas lunch .
Weve bought lots of other treats an goodies for them all we'll just have to hope they wish to play with them Val wants to buy a JML cat toy in the new year (sadly they were sold out when we hit the town for our Xmas shop .
But shes made her home with us now and thats the important bit isnt it :)

Dave

Dave

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Is this the contraption @Dave 54 ?
This video is a bit long and the cat starts playing at about the 4minute point.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I go to our local shelter every month to donate food .I just wish people who take in pets realize that pets take work and they grow up and are not that cute little fur ball you saw to start with .I asked the animal shelter about doing fostering chihuahuas .But they seem to not want to because of hearing about king arthur .I tell them don't judge him until you meet him .All pit bulls are not nasty /I have just become and grandma to 8 baby pit bulls .My sons who lives in NJ had puppies

Ask a Question