Planning our new pond

Reaction score
water dog-

Thank you for your help and the photo.

How about this for the plumbing set up?

View attachment 4472

I will be using an aerated 4" koi toliet and a skimmer. The skimmer's out put line will be 2" pvc and of course 4" on the bottom drain. I will use a large container for the settlement chamber. I don't know what I will use but it will be at least 100 gallons. The pump will be located aft of the settlement chamber pushing the water through the mechanical then bio filters. I am going to run the clean water at least 2 directions uv to tpr and waterfall, but I would like to incorparate a bog filter that overflows back into the pond. What ever the agreed set up becomes I am going to build a 250-300 gallon functioning mock up, which will be the temp home for my little guys while we build the big one, using the same build techniques. The little pond will then run vacant minus a few guppies. It will be our quarantine, nursery, or what ever other isolation purpose pond.

Attachments

• plumbing 4.JPG
    plumbing 4.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 218

Ask a Question