sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
thanks jw petco had it and since a friend works in Danville she picked it up for me and going to bring it over tomorrow and don't you love skecthup majstor .I never tried it for ponds but i did for my landscaping

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
hmmm it won't let me sign in to see your pics majstor darn it dumb thing can't understand why .

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
sissy I got that flourite stuff at a pet store called Jones and co. I don't know if Petco or Petsmart have it or not but they might. My plants sure did love it tho. It says to rinse it really well so it won't cloud the water and I did so but no matter how much you rinse it there will be cloudiness at first but it settles really nice after awhile. You might be able to find it online for sale but being as heavy as it is shipping might be expensive.
Just found this sissy: http://www.amazon.co...G/dp/B0018CLX3C

Here is the stuff I used in my tank. I bought it at petco and got free shipping at the time as well as 20% off.

008479007704c.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
not sure what she got but i want the plants to grow good as some of it will go in the pond for the pigs to eat .I guess that stuff should be ok for a pond also .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Majstor that looks like a good plan and nice if you can dig it that deep. Hope you have easy digging! Show us pix as you go.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Sissy glad you got some..............you are talking about the Anacharis aren't you? Or maybe you are talking about the flourite..............oh well I didn't go back to see what the subject was................too lazy. The fish will gobble it (the Anacharis) all up if you put it right into the pond and voila it will be no more!

Reaction score
and don't you love skecthup majstor .I never tried it for ponds but i did for my landscaping

I made a design of a house for a frend so i got to like Sketchup. Its like AutoCAD for masses (which i worked in too) . But with temperatures of 14F theres really no other thing except making plans hehe

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have the anacharis but she got what says it is a mixture of flourlite and something else .I love sketchup and it is interesting and wish they had it out when i built this house .I would have changed a few things in the his and hers bathrooms and closets and the way the utility room is set up .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I put in a shelf on top of another shelf this way I could have a lily and a shallow water plant growing together .I think it makes for a pretty double plant look

Reaction score
I put in a shelf on top of another shelf this way I could have a lily and a shallow water plant growing together .I think it makes for a pretty double plant look

I have in my tubpond big piece of water lily tuber which i pulled out from friend uncle mud pond. Piece is about foot long and 2 inches thick. Its too big for my tubpond but it seem its gonna find its place in new one. That mudpond from where its pulled out is about 5ft deep so its gonna be ok in mine.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
great because that size tuber will also mean baby lilies for you .Some of your plants in your tanks may do alright in your pond also .

Reaction score
great because that size tuber will also mean baby lilies for you .Some of your plants in your tanks may do alright in your pond also .

Collecting plants for pond would be easiest job. I have my aquarium, frend got a pond with lots of lilies,his uncle has a pond, ive got my tubpond and finally i can just go to local pond to pick up whatever i find

https://picasaweb.google.com/102198723726309461168/Bajer#

Oh and check out size of that freshwater clams on bottom of gallery

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Your crushed granite look has a lot smaller particles than the pea gravel I used, it may clog up if used in a bog, but I have never used it so no real personal knowledge of how it would work out.

Ask a Question