addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Thanks addy, what kind of liner is on picture 1? It has some kind of threads...

That is a close up of the ppl36, it has a texture to it, does not get slippery like the epdm does.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Reaction score
Ok , addys deck pond photo has been picked by editor for article about liners, now i just need pictures of bottom drain so if anyone has it please post it. muchos gracias ;)

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Ok , addys deck pond photo has been picked by editor for article about liners, now i just need pictures of bottom drain so if anyone has it please post it. muchos gracias ;)

Neat! glad I could help. Would you like a finished shot also of the same pond? I don't do bottom drains ow would give you a photo of one.

Reaction score
Neat! glad I could help. Would you like a finished shot also of the same pond? I don't do bottom drains ow would give you a photo of one.

Well you can post it. I dont need it right now for anything but maybe ill redo that tub pond so to get some ideas

Reaction score
Ok i made another plan. In this one, part for walking would be made of wood and suspended over pond/bog. Doing it like this would gain me 50% bigger pond/bog without bigger parcel or changing size of parts of garden for walk

Fullscreen%2520capture%252015.2.2012.%2520135150.jpg

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
That looks very nice, you would have a really neat bridge, walking path to go out on to view the fish.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
tmann I can read them just fine............must be something wrong..................maybe you having little strokes or something,lol!

Reaction score
That looks very nice, you would have a really neat bridge, walking path to go out on to view the fish.

This is translation , from up to down:

buried container of water
part of the pond under the terrace
wooden track
wetlands
stairs

Reaction score
For a pathway i was thinking about lots of narrow pieces of wood with spaces between them, to be able to see directly below pathway. Something like this (not mine)

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
That is neat looking! it also would not collect junk on it.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Great idea and looking forward to seeing how you do it. How does it suspend above the pond?

Reaction score
Ive been chatting with guy who have done things like this and he said that only-wood bridge wouldnt last long , that i have to make metal construction with wooden planks. Which is ok, visually it would be same, more expensive but less maintenance.

Great idea and looking forward to seeing how you do it. How does it suspend above the pond?

I was thinking of making concrete blocks which would pathway on bog part lie. For pond part i would made same blocks but with strong plastic pipe vertically in it so it would act like support pillar . I could also pour concrete into pipe

Ask a Question