Planting Lotus tips

Reaction score
Thanks for the tips! I look forward to seeing some pictures of your pond. I hope you don't find a gator in there one morning! Can't be good for the liner with those sharp claws! LOL!

I want to buy lotus seeds to try this year as well. I live on an island and can not import bulbs/roots without a permit, so I have to start everything by seeds.

The PondFather

The PondFather with my Grandson enjoying my pond
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Thanks for the tips! I look forward to seeing some pictures of your pond. I hope you don't find a gator in there one morning! Can't be good for the liner with those sharp claws! LOL!

I want to buy lotus seeds to try this year as well. I live on an island and can not import bulbs/roots without a permit, so I have to start everything by seeds.
We'll rock in the pond so any gator visits shouldn't damage the liner but I'm sure the plants would be damaged! Island life sure sounds neat but some challenges there too. Good luck with your seeds!

Ask a Question