Pond decorations what do you have?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Come on peter what was the pint ,my friend :LOL:
A friend bought us an anchor for Christmas to gio in the pond [what was he thinking] :LOL:
We are going for a far eastern bhuddist theme it adds to our relaxation
We also bought a number of koi to go on our wall as a back drop to the pond from the Wooden koi Company :-

http://www.thewoodenkoicompany.com/

They do export around the world peter so if you want anything you see you can get it my friend :happy:

Dave

Last edited:
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
My pond "decor" is all living - plants, plants and more plants.

We had a neighbor at our previous house who never saw a yard ornament she didn't like. All manner of plastic animals and yard gnomes and bird baths and you name it. She even sunk a kitchen sink in her yard and filled it with water. And believe it or not, she had a pair of mallards that would come and paddle around in it!

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
Come on peter what was the pint ,my friend :LOL:
A friend bought us an anchor for Christmas to gio in the pond [what was he thinking] :LOL:
We are going for a far eastern bhuddist theme it adds to our relaxation
We also bought a number of koi to go on our wall as a back drop to the pond from the Wooden koi Company :-

http://www.thewoodenkoicompany.com/

They do export around the world peter so if you want anything you see you can get it my friend :happy:

Dave
Well I just got that beautiful glass that day and it was filled with a mix of two ales I honestly cannot recall. But I'm willing to try and recreate it even if it takes several tries:p

Reaction score
Country
United States
@cas I bought one of the alligators from Walmart last summer (on sale) and never used it. In fact, I'm not even sure where I put it......:cautious:

I have a metal sculpture of a funky looking bird standing by the edge of my pond. My husband hates it but I think it's neat and adds a little personality to the pond area.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
@cas I bought one of the alligators from Walmart last summer (on sale) and never used it. In fact, I'm not even sure where I put it......:cautious:

I have a metal sculpture of a funky looking bird standing by the edge of my pond. My husband hates it but I think it's neat and adds a little personality to the pond area.
We have a funky looking metal fish Maria :)

Dave

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
I will have to take a picture of it and post it here. You should do the same Dave :D
Will do Maria should be fun give me a day or two to dig it out I've had it in storage for the last 6 years for when the pond is finnished :D

Dave

cas

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Clematis is a climber right?
Yes. Here is another picture to show you the plant better.
2015-7-03 bench (1).JPG

Ask a Question