Pond decorations what do you have?

cas

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Thank you. My clematis are around 11 years old. Here is another clematis that blooms really well. You notice that on the other side of the arbor, that clematis isn't blooming much. Two years before the right side of the arbor was filled with blue flowers. I have no idea what I am doing differently. That's what gardening is all about.... surprises!
2015-6-10 clematis.JPG

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
Thank you. My clematis are around 11 years old. Here is another clematis that blooms really well. You notice that on the other side of the arbor, that clematis isn't blooming much. Two years before the right side of the arbor was filled with blue flowers. I have no idea what I am doing differently. That's what gardening is all about.... surprises!
View attachment 86111
One of my favorites, we had pink white and purple, all I have now is the pink one. I neglected them...

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
I have a collection of about 25 or 30 frogs, all intended to embelish my pond, but only one or two ever made it that far. The rest sit on a bookshelf and several cabinets around the house. After all, we wouldn't want them to get wet, would we? A spitter consisting of two koi makes it outside some years, as does an alligator statuette. A rather large blue dolphin spitter given to me by a (sorta) relative about 15 years ago is beside the pond for the first time this year, then it's going back into storage! And last year I hung three mussel floats (from PEI) around the pond. I guess I just prefer the 'natural' look!
John

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Okay so here is a picture of my funky bird from last summer. He is sitting closer to the side of the pond this year :D

View attachment 86113
That is funky Maria I like it, sadly we are still trying to find mine ours was stored away six years ago waiting for pond completion like everything else sorry :(
But we will hunt it down soon its just what box which shed or under the stairs thats alot of searching to do

Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
I hate it when you cant lay your hands on things , even our wooden koi co koi are packed away somewhere :D

Dave

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I went there, picked my sticker, called my college kid in to help me but still couldn't get it.. addy1, can you help?
Sure only certain ones work. I usually have two windows open, one the gpf signature page, the other from here http://www.wunderground.com/stickers/classic.html put in your zip code. Grab one drag it over to gpf, do a preview see if you can see the sticker. Some work some don't.

If you still can't get it send me your zip code and gpf password in a pm and I will do it for you.

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
Sure only certain ones work. I usually have two windows open, one the gpf signature page, the other from here http://www.wunderground.com/stickers/classic.html put in your zip code. Grab one drag it over to gpf, do a preview see if you can see the sticker. Some work some don't.

If you still can't get it send me your zip code and gpf password in a pm and I will do it for you.
Wow, drag n drop.. We were trying to copy paste! Thank you.

Ask a Question