Pond decorations what do you have?

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
I have a few, try not to take away from the pond..My neighbor gave me the pier and rope set, (from a restaurant).
My mom gave me the swan, I got the seagulls at a garage sale, they are my favorite.
I was at Pyramid Lake, an Indian reservation about 40 miles from here, they are allowed to fish with nets and this is an authentic one. I stumbled across one of the buoys sticking out of the sand and dug it out.
And of course Harold and Molly are always around:D
Once I had a small lighthouse and I made an aluminum can into a fishing boat docked there. it doesn't exist anymore.

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 221
  • 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    173.6 KB · Views: 261
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 223
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    370.2 KB · Views: 257
  • 013 (2).JPG
    013 (2).JPG
    229.5 KB · Views: 280
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
I like the pint what did you have in it peter partial to a drop of real ale around christmas [about the only time I inbibe nowadays I'm afraid] :happy:

Dave

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
All I have is a solar light that has a log and two frogs and an Oriole on a stick I got when I was a kid and still have. I guess I would also consider my mini bridge as a decoration. I don't care too much for decorations, though. It just seems like garbage sitting in my natural setting. My decorations are plants, logs, and rocks.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I love your nautical themed pond peter .cas is that the alligator from walmart ,I saw one there that had glowing eyes .I love the cranes but have not gotten any last year sams club had them end of season 2 for 30 dollars and I forgot to get them and this year they do not have them

cas

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
is that the alligator from walmart
Yes. Only $21 and free shipping. A lot cheaper than I had seen any where else. Took the batteries out. Didn't need to have glowing eyes.

peter hillman

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
All I have is a solar light that has a log and two frogs and an Oriole on a stick I got when I was a kid and still have. I guess I would also consider my mini bridge as a decoration. I don't care too much for decorations, though. It just seems like garbage sitting in my natural setting. My decorations are plants, logs, and rocks.
Agreed somethings just trash it up, personally I don't care 100% for my swan but I can't get him to leave:cool: My mom has offered some various things in the past but I declined. Last year I got an LED color changing submersible light. I like it cuz it lights up my waterfall at night, I can look out the bedroom and see how it's flowing.

peter hillman

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
I've got a crane, a little kid fishing, and a frog. The rest are as JB said, the waterfall and pot bubbler, plants, and flowers.
One thing I wouldn't mind is some flower color around the pond but too lazy.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
That is why I built my bridge it provides shade and was easy to build .I have 4 bridge I built here and got a new ,well 2 new drills today .Now wainting for dinner to get done ,company and they are hungry ,but geeze i want to try my new drills out

Ask a Question