Pond design

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Here is a very basic plan for my pond enlargement. Several members recommend an external pump due to the BD and skimmer. Will this work

Attachments

• Pond Plans.jpg
    Pond Plans.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 226
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
LOL! Do you think this will work with the pre-filter? I know this is a very simple plan. Will the Sequence 750 pump work with this? Most people on the forum say to buy it from you.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Go for the bigger lol! you won't regret it. He does have good prices.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Scored big yesterday, went to the local feed store to get seeds for my veggie garden. The had the 100 gallon stock tanks for $100, however, they also had 55 gallon barrells for $15. I got 2 - woo hoo. They are a burnt orange color. Should be easier to hide than the blue one I was going to drive an hour to get for $10.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
I am really starting to believe I can pull this re-build off thanks to the help from the wonderful members of this forum and hubby's skills. Really excited!!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
catwahoo9.gif
You know you can do it and before long you will have everything up and running. It would be cool if you could post pictures of your project :alieneyesa:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Thanks j.w., I plan to take pictures and will post them. We will start this project in a week or two, can't wait!!!!! Hubby told me he will build a deck around the front of the pond, YAY!!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Fantastic riparks happy for you! Start with pictures from before you do anything, sure helps when you are done to recall what it used to look like and to show off your efforts!

Ask a Question