Pond job!

Reaction score
Country
United States
This thread has run its course I believe. The pond job from the OP is no longer really being discussed. One more thing to add would be that most people on this forum are dedicated to taking care of their own ponds. In my line of work I specifically deal with people who DO NOT do this. They do not even touch the ponds in most cases. Every so often I get a client that has a genuine interest in the ecosystem, and how I go about maintaining it. This being said, there are usually two kinds of clients. The kind that don't call me until their pond is a cesspool, and the kind that have me come out for maintenance to maintain clear waters and healthy fish so that they do not have to lift a finger. There are hudreds of different ways to go about each situation as every pond is different and so is every client. There is always something to learn and there is always a new trick to figure out which is why I joined this forum! :)

Ask a Question