Pond pictures

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Gorgeous pond!

I'm In the middle of FINALLY building my much needed bog. I've been wanting to do this for a while now. Last year my pond water never really cleared up much. I'm hoping the bog will cure this.

The bog will be about 14 ft. X 5 ft. And approximately 12" deep. It's a rough dig since our Pennsylvania soil is very rocky on this mountain. My liner came last week. I opted for HDRPE instead of EPDM.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Really like your pond! It is so perfect. I wish I could have one that big. Mine is in my pool area, I could expand it some but not like what you have here. It's really amazing.
Aww - thanks! We sure do love it! It's constantly changing and evolving... so fun to watch!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Good luck @poconojoe - I think you will love having bog filtration. For me, an added plus is one more place to grow things! I love playing around with what's growing in the bog from year to year.

Ad

Advertisements

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question