pond/pool lights

ididntdoit99

ididntdoit99
Reaction score
Got a deal in the clearance isle at Walmart yesterday,they are pool lights,battery operated, and they have a remote control to turn them on.I will seal them up and try them out in the spring.hope they work decent, heck, as long as they turn on they will be worth the $14 I spent on the 4 of them.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I saw those also and was wondering about them in the clearance area at walmart .They had lots of them sitting there .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Had to add to this as it was a hoot .I was there to buy certain foods for a salt free diet and notice the pick up for prescription drugs line was all the way down the one of the isles of walmart ,like 30 or more people waiting in line for drugs and I counted 18 shopping carts and all the carts had at least 1 or more cases of beer in there carts and i now call it drug and beer friday . :LOL: I wonder how many of the drugs the people were taking said no to that .Funny thing is not much food in them guess beer is more important .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I think I might be an unhappy shopper there if I had to wait in a prescription line to by drugs w/ people buying beer in that line also.
Weird they would be in that line and making people w/ scripts wait so long :neutral: My hubby would agree beer is most important...........I can't stand the stuff, never could -_-

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
No they were waiting to get there prescriptions and had beer in there carts while waiting for there turn to pick up there meds.I see lines like that all the time and wonder to myself how many people are on meds these days.These were people waiting to pick up there medicines and this is like that all the time around here .I wonder if it comes from all the fried unhealthy foods they eat around here .I talk to people all the time who only eat out and hardly ever cook at home even on the holidays .Not sure where they get the money or the stomach for it .I can count on one hand how many times I have eaten out which is only 3 times this year .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Oh my all buying drugs and beer! They gonna get all messed up and fall face down on the floor w/ that concoction! What a fun time to be had :razz: I'd say something about why they might need to be 3 sheets to the wind but it would be a political remark uncalled for by some so I won't :rolleyes:

Ask a Question