pond redone

ididntdoit99

ididntdoit99
Reaction score
sissy said:
.I guess you must really like your line of work and being able to create something that will last a lifetime . .

My job? No, I cant stand my job, Im an overpaid babysitter, but an underpaid engineer. But I would love to do this decorative kind of stuff for a living.

But it is nice to have multi-million dollar machines at your disposal when you need something for around the house :)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I would guess you have some nice things for your home .Oh well save save and retirement will be great .I spent years saving and having sometimes 2 or 3 jobs ,but I made a promise to myself I was going to retire at 50 and be comfortable with life .I did it but had to move from NJ to VA to do it .Much cheaper here and my house is bigger more land country living and so much CHEAPER .I like it here but do miss my friends ,but some have moved down this way after getting rid of there NJ money suckers .

ididntdoit99

ididntdoit99
Reaction score
I know how that is, I'm up to 3 jobs at the moment. and live in a decently cheap state to live in. Someday It'll pay off, it sure can't come soon enough though.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
You do good work sissy and I love that sign. My hubby was a welder by trade. Now that he's retired he'd like to put some of his experience into making fun or useful projects. We'll see if he ever gets a round to it :regular_waving_emot

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
hey you can pick up the junk for the art he makes .You could make a small fortune that way .Evryones junk is someone else's treasure

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Except the junk he uses would be metal and I'd need a wagon to pull it all home................hmmm, now there's an idea :lol:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
large dog one wagon rope .Any neighbors with large dogs offer to walk them for free LOL Tell them the wagons in case he gets tired .bring water also thirst job .dog will need refreshed

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ha Ha can see me now and neighbors saying...........oh here comes the wagon lady w/ her goods again :lol:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yeh you could end up in the hollywood hall of fame and even get a star too and I could say I new you when you were a garbage picker oppps make that artist material picker

Ask a Question