Pondmaster 2000 filter kit - Any good?

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
I"ll leave the rest of your post for more qualified, but the activated carbon is always last. Being last, there should not be much to clog it if the rest is doing it's job. It will remove discoloration from your water until it is saturated. It doesn't happen overnight so patience is required.

Greg373

At a loss
Reaction score
Jimbo, I grew up in Ballwin and new a few people in Wildwood. Manchester still as bad as ever? HA HA

Reaction score
Greg373 said:
Jimbo, I grew up in Ballwin and new a few people in Wildwood. Manchester still as bad as ever? HA HA

Hello Greg, You're talking about Manchester Road.............right?

Yep, it's as bad as ever! That's why my wife and I avoid it like the plague. We rarely have to mess with that road. There's a lot of development that has taken place in the Wildwood Town Center, plus down in the Chesterfield Valley, both of which are closer and more convenient to us than the Ballwin/Manchester area.

How's things down in Georgia? At least you should be used to the humidity from living in St. Louis.

Greg373

At a loss
Reaction score
I don't miss Manchester rd. at all! The people down here cry about 2 things: 1 the humidity down here is worse than anywhere else (it's NOT as bad as St. Louis) 2 They are still sore about losing the war/yankees.

Reaction score
Greg373 said:
I don't miss Manchester rd. at all! The people down here cry about 2 things: 1 the humidity down here is worse than anywhere else (it's NOT as bad as St. Louis) 2 They are still sore about losing the war/yankees.

:icon_lol:.............that's funny! Take care, Jimbo

Ask a Question