Ponds 1st Anniversary

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I'm thinking only I can open this file as it's on my device ☺️ but can't be accessed by other folks as videos are too large to send
somehow, my Squire found 'em; YEP! YA GOTS WIDDLE fish! Confirmed! And you know, you JUST know, we're gonna bog ya about yer filtration setup...heh heh

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
somehow, my Squire found 'em; YEP! YA GOTS WIDDLE fish! Confirmed! And you know, you JUST know, we're gonna bog ya about yer filtration setup...heh heh
Naturally dude!! Heh heh . Al not be sayin bog arf , I should research a useful floating plant or two for our area ;-)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for your swift response broken sword or was it Mike? I can't remember, I think I should refrain from the feeding then on those random warmer days , fearing an overload in nutrients, I have those 10 little local park fish in there among the orandas plus 1 single fin companion that just seems more friendly than aggressive, even less boisterous in these winter months, , I'm hoping I've erradicated all the sticklebacks that I produced in the spring from two adults whilst my pond was in the early stages of cycling,
Is it proberble that the string algea will expand rapidly (when climate warms)if unchecked? I was hoping to get frogs spawning this time around whilst the tadpoles have somewhere to hide in a small pond with fish. Thanks again
Oh dear! I've caught myself a stickleback today clearing out debris after a very windy 1 , that had better be the last 1 or last but one! Bit sad really though if it was the last 1, it's a trip to the local park for that one ;-)

Ask a Question