Ponds in Canada

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Actually, some of them are trying to pretty up there yards, but lots of the people are renting. very old and/or very poor. Then the one lady that used to keep her yard quite nice years ago, is sick from all the cancer treatments she had over the years. I try to keep my yard nice so others can enjoy it. Lots of people who walk by thank me for keeping the yard nice and say nice things. I am just happy to not have neighbors who spray deadly chemicals and they do not mind my barking Poppy too much!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
here neighbors do not keep there yards up much but like to drive new cars .Only bad chemical sprayers that spray to kill are the ones that do the big power towers to keep brush down .Problem is they spray on windy days and if i see there helicopter i figure they are spraying so I put a big tarp over my pond .Towers are over 2 miles away but winds can make that stuff travel

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Oh so pretty and looks dark w/ your storm coming. You sound so relaxed, must be the vino. Run for cover Colleen while you can still stand up!

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Many Thanks Tula, I just love my ponds and flower gardens, and practically live outside this time of the year. I sit outside by my pond from Morning to evening, whenever I get the chance. I am going to paint the rest of the fence today and then clean a little tank inside the house. It is all work work work, but when it is creative work by the pond then it is all good!

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Is This Heaven?

IMAG3237.jpg
IMAG3235.jpg
IMAG3234.jpg
IMAG3232.jpg
IMAG3171.jpg
IMAG3227.jpg
IMAG3222.jpg
IMAG3224.jpg
IMAG3220.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Beautiful Colleen! So colorful and well cared for. All your hard work shows and glad you share your yard and creations with us. :)

Ask a Question