j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Your fish think it's Spring Colleen. Hope they aren't too disappointed when the cold comes back as I'm sure it will!
We are enjoying the warm temps here too. Today is cloudy but sun is coming back tomorrow. I love it!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Looks like you are getting it all nice and fixed up just like you had it before the fire. You made a whole fairy village,how neat Colleen!

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
The lights are solar and I will put them out front on the front bulevard that I have all planted up. I will weave the string in between the rocks and it should be just stunning. OR I might lay them on the edge of my new cobbled pathway out front. Either way I will definitely be looking for more of these lighs!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Oh Colleen those lights are waterproof I think .I have them in LED and have had them for 5 years now .But they do not stay on long with the solar .I even got better batteries and still only about 3 hours at most with good sun .

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Strange colleens pond no ice in Canada and then there is Addy's pond in Maryland and she has ice .Sorta backwards HUH
No kidding, froze up good and she is flowing But then again I had all shut off she keeps water running.

Ask a Question