addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Wow beautiful job. Bet your fish are happy. Love how you are hiding the edge with the wood and it will look wonderful when you are done.

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I love it! Wow I can't believe how quickly you got all that done. I can see you celebrated by the big glass of wine in the first picture! I am glad the Koi got a bigger home.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Man are you fast or what? That is a great job you did and love your way of using the wood and driftwood all around the edge. Your fish are gonna love it and the new depth of it!

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
20150424_110137.jpg

Attachments

• 20150424_110137.jpg
    20150424_110137.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 171

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
How true my house work is always on the back burner .I wish it would clean it's self .Great job Colleen and ladies sorry but Colleen is coming here to enjoy coffee with me ;)on the front porch with the view .We will watch Rio and peewee and puddles play together and maybe even make a swing big enough for all of us .King Arthur and poppy and bear will have play time also

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Trying to catch up on some posts. Your new top pond is looking great Colleen! :)

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Thanks everybody! I have been going non stop between work and the new upper pond, the new object of affection! Ha ha ha

Well I swear the fish just all got bigger and fatter somehow, like they were compressed and now that they are in a much larger pond the medium sized koi seen to have ballooned out! Its all "smoke and mirrors" but I really swear they look like someone suddenly let the tight belt out and they exploded even bigger! Is that even possible this quick?

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I was outside tonight sitting by new upper pond, just amazed, I moved one of the underwater multicolored lights down deep, down five feet and WOW does it ever look good, tried to get a picture but my cell phone camera does not do night pictures too good .

Just totally in love with my new upper pond, especially like to watch them swim up from the dark deep new pond, then lights change color and the whole pond goes red, blue or white. Its just amazing to see them and I have another solar string of lights that are wrapped around the old drift wood and that looks freaking beautiful! I need a better camera to do a good night shot to do it justice.... wish you guys were here!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Sounds just wonderful! It would be so much fun to gather somewhere and have a pond fix...........we could all be babied by you, sit and get served wine by the pond side.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Your new pond and the two others are just wonderful looking Colleen and would sure love to be there visiting by them w/you and all our good friends here.

If we come we will have to stop by Mitch's just so he has to clean his house :LOL:

Really it would be so fun to do a pond trip across the U.S and Canada.
Actually it would be fun to travel the whole world to see all the members!
I need more money!

Ask a Question