Clapping.gif

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I went hard yesterday and now my arms a little stiff pounding those big 6 inch spikes. Then I dragged the big blocks around, 5 more to move off pellet out front. Need coffee first and have to work all afternoon and evening so won't do to much today. It was nice yesterday and I sure got lots of sun too!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
colleen the work is always hard but the end is all worth it .I know last year when I did mine it was a race against time and snow and I hope this is the last time I have to do it .Just came in to warm up with the last of my raspberry coffee .I have to go get more .I love the block and it sure looks little rio loves them also .Rio has chihuahua legs looking at that pic and she looks like the long haired ones for sure

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yep and they sell cream for coffee also in flavors .They say they infuse the flavors into the coffee .They have 20 flavors with more coming .My son found the place and it is just a tiny store front in a house in town .And not bad pricing either 2.99 for a half pound and to me that is cheap and half pint of fresh flavored cream is 99 cents .They run an organic farm out of town .Near Bassett

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Ha ha ha! You guys are too funny! ;:D:)

Sissy your getting spoiled on fancy coffee now! '

Just got back from river, water is really low and sand bars are getting long. Little Rio had her first swim in shallow sandy part of river, but now she smells like the river so I have warm bath for her.

Ask a Question