Ponds in Canada

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
The bigger balls require more water force to make them spin. I will try it in second pond from the top (water moves faster at that waterway) where the two biggest koi are. I am up early and going to make fresh pot of coffee and go get that,big stainless steal ball from Rite Downtown. (They were not "officially opened" yesterday and we're busy having staff meeting... so EXCITED!!

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Its just doing lovely Sissy, growing new leafs, but I did move them back into greenhouse cause I was afraid it would freeze, but seens we never got to freezing. Weather almost back to normal and just you wait and see the new video I am uploading right now, with the MOTHER OF ALL BALLS SPINNING!!!
Should have it uploaded in a couple hours.....

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Well I got the big pretty bluish 10" ball and guess what it has a hole in it w/a little plug in it so guess what? It is going back. The plug does not even stay in and it looks ugly w/a plug anyways. Boy that is the first question I asked the lady on Ebay, does it have a hole in it? Nope she says. Oh well, back to the drawing board.
So be careful anyone if ordering these and tell them to make sure no holes!

IMG_7420.JPG

IMG_7421.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Holy Batman....the Mother of all Balls is AWESOME!!! Colleen you are hysterical, you can hear the excitement in your voice...it's contagious!!!

Now, how to obtain a mother of all balls for myself :)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha you have me cracking up over your Mother of all balls, ha, ha, ha, ha :ROFLMAO:

Somehow I am going to find some mother of balls for me too. Sending this holy ball sucker back and onto my search again!

Thanks for that neat video on how to do the correct way of adjusting your water flow for each size of ball.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
jw you can put silicon on the plug and let it dry real good .That is what I put on my christmas balls and they have held up for years in the pond ,heat and cold has not bothered them or the seal

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Nope sissy that lady told me no holes and I'm returning it. I'll find one I don't have to fix.

Ask a Question