j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Oh wait it says you have to plug the hole if putting in to float. Guess it has some kind of hanger for hanging.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I just ordered that one for $21.17. Didn't say anything on that one about having to fill holes to float. 5 &1/4" diameter.
s-l300.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
It says it floats and does not mention a hole .I asked that question but it has not been answered yet.I sounds small I think the ones colleen has are 12 inch ones

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Awe your all so kind. I hope you like the ball JW. I have all sizes and I have three bigger ones that must be about 12 inches, one medium size, one little smaller and a real small one too. Bigger balls work gpod for more water flow and small balls work best for less water flow.
The tri colored larger ball were more money and I only ever found them for sale once at this greenhouse a few years ago.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
I found a 10 inch on on e-bay and sent the seller , asking if it floats. Haven't heard back yet. I'm anxious to see your video Colleen. My plan is to use this under a pipe discharging from a 2000 gph pump, so think I need a big one. Might try a smaller one for my 1200 gpf one :)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
A child dollar store blow up ball will give you an idea .My neighbor Tammy has one under hers thanks to her grandchildren throwing there ball in her pond .She saw it spinning and likes it ,so for now the grandchildren come over they are not getting there ball back :)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
This one they ran out of but said they are getting more. I asked if it had a hole in it. Says from Bulgaria. Says positive feedback.
They wrote back this:
New message from: viliyanm (462 )
This one don't have a hole or something. It's make from Stainless Steel and its shatterproof. Will look great in your pond. Now we have 1 quantity and soon will get more for our store. You can buy when you want.

If you have more questions, don't hesitate to ask.\
ViliyanM Customer Service

http://www.ebay.com/itm/152060939741?euid=c3d05e9398dd4533863ae2899fbe89ce&cp=1
Now I noticed it says 1 left. I think I'll wait and see how the smaller one works before I invest anymore.

Ask a Question