addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I ordered the treats 300 mg's 17.99 for 30 treats with cbd oil
Make sure the company you are ordering from has independent testing to show the amounts of CBD oil in the product. I have read a lot of them have minimal compared to what they advertise.

Ad

Advertisements

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I looked at it was from pure labs and they have a rating system by what I see from the government ,I saw a lot of them on there and if I had realized I could just give them cbd oil straight I would have .I never thought about until Colleen mentioned she gives it to her dog .I need to give it to pee wee as he has bad hip problems from being born in a puppy mill .

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I use Bluebird botanicals. I signed up for a site called consumerlabs they rate products, Bluebird is one of the highest rated for being accurate with the percentages they say the item has.
So far with the cbd oil and liquid turmeric my hands hurt a lot less.

Ad

Advertisements

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Trying to grow large clumps of Horn Wort in my top pond like I did a few years ago, I think I got the water in top pond to circulate just right so hornwort will rotate just right so it can grow good. Keep hornwort away from big filters and pumps or it will get sucked into pumps and
some filters.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Wow its been a while and sorry but I have been so busy this year, running to my mom twice and day to give her the CBD that she needs to stay alive and working non stop as well. Got a new puppy and she is pug X Beagle XX

Here is a couple videos so you can catch up....

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Nice to see you and your neat video's back again! I watched them all and enjoyed each one. That is a very cute little Bean you have there. I think she will get bigger than Rio. How old is she?

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Welcome little Bean :) She is adorable ! Your guppy pond reminds me of your fairy gardens. I always love seeing your koi, especially the two oldest. Glad to hear your Mom is doing well.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Nice to see you and your neat video's back again! I watched them all and enjoyed each one. That is a very cute little Bean you have there. I think she will get bigger than Rio. How old is she?
She is about 7 weeks now. She eats up a storm and is now wearing out Rio and Bear. Rio is at least twice as heavy as Beans but that's because Rio is "Porky" ha ha ha... She is so adorable and usually Rio and her play hard so Rio might slim down.

• Love
Reactions: j.w
Ad

Advertisements

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ok so she's still very young and I think she will out grow Rio by about twice the size. What was her mom?
Maybe all their play will take the pork off Rio and keep Bean and Bear in shape too. Nice they all have fun together and you have a pack of nice pups. Maybe throw a cat in the mix now and really liven things up :joyful:

Ask a Question