Ponds in Canada

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Maybe if you just stick to the Keto diet it will help you. Don't starve yourself. Do you have a diabetes doc?
Yes Keto is helping big time and numbers are getting better every day. I brought the number down from 22 to 10 in a week just on keto diet. That more than half! I am eating now mostly eggs as they are the best diabetic food out there. No carbs or extra low carb food like celery, Califlower, ect. No potato or carrots or other starchy sweet vegetables. I don't have a diabetic doctor just the walk clinic in doctor and I like him. I am learning lots about best foods and naturally lowering it. I have the medication Metformin and only taking it once a day instead of twice as that was too much and have me the "runs". Getting it under control and waist is smaller too. They say if you get a really tiny waist your diabetes can go away. Not that my waist was really big, I am a size 12 pants but would benefit if I can get down to a size 10 or better yet a size 8 like when I was young

Reactions: j.w
Ad

Advertisements

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
You can do it Colleen, just be patient and stay away from those bad carbs. Sugar is not our friend! We buy lots of eggs too. I like to put a little of the good cheeses on them.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Blood sugar getting better every day now and I am loosing my belly fat on the Keto diet. Its only been three weeks but some people at work notice my slimmer figure. So excited to get skinny and buy new clothes ha ha.

Ponds are looking so awesome and everything growing like crazy.

Ad

Advertisements

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Love your marsh marigold! I bought one last year but it wasn't happy :(
They can be tricky and need a good cold period.
Also I had trouble growing it in bottom pond, water levels change in that pond lots. But it does well in the pond just up. Water at constant same level in upper ponds.

Ask a Question