Pump sizing

Reaction score
Country
United States
OK, I got the new pump and threw it in for a test. I'm pleased with the flow and think I'll keep the pump.

I have all of the pvc fittings dry fitted only. Is there any reason to go ahead and glue everything together? You can see the plumbing at 15 seconds into the second video.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Look very tranquil..... get some water fall foam to keep the water from going under and around the rocks and you will double your look of flow

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sad day today. I went to check on the waterfall this morning and a ton of water is gone. Based on my measurements, I would say it's at least 100 gallons. I think this is too much volume to attribute to what the rocks and concrete would have absorbed (or would have been transmitted through concrete into the soil).

So, I'm thinking I have an underground plumbing leak somewhere. Bummer. Any suggestions of alternative reasons for water loss are appreciated. And, other than just digging, any suggestions on leak detection are also welcomed.

Ask a Question