redneck word of the day

ididntdoit99

ididntdoit99
Reaction score
I do like the metal stock tank, and the bathtub pond... the tub looks a little out of place with that huge waterfall.

My pond is made from the bottom of a pool, but I didnt want it to be blue, so I thought about covering it with trash bags... not to use as the liner, but just to cover the blue, lol.

Dang, maybe my fiance is right, I am a redneck.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
well I have done the trash can filter, and thinking about the hotdog cook out! LOL
But I'm thinking one of these would more fit my driving style!

Attachments

• pond buggy.jpg
    pond buggy.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 428
  • imagesCAE49J6M.jpg
    imagesCAE49J6M.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 365
  • imagesCAOWPK0E.jpg
    imagesCAOWPK0E.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 413

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I do like the metal stock tank, and the bathtub pond... the tub looks a little out of place with that huge waterfall.

My pond is made from the bottom of a pool, but I didnt want it to be blue, so I thought about covering it with trash bags... not to use as the liner, but just to cover the blue, lol.

Dang, maybe my fiance is right, I am a redneck.
you think LMAO

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Hey red necks can be very creative .One just got arrested here made a still from a washing machine

ididntdoit99

ididntdoit99
Reaction score
She thinks she's breaking me of my redneck habits just beacuase I sold my truck, and I dont ride around on the John Deere drinking beer anymore. But its still there... the signs may be a little more subtle, but they are there. LOL

fishin4cars

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
LOL, I was looking at redneck pics and saw that and it just had to be copied and pasted, It fit so perfect for the thread and Pond forum. it wasn't me that came up with that. I just liked it and thought it was cute.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ha ha I'm a redneck sissy cuz I do have a bathtub pond...........but I do like the hot dog rake a lot also! Might have to try that one out.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I'm still trying to get the one out of the feild at the other house .First it was stuck in mud now it's stuck in rock hard clay now that the soil dried out .It has the shower ring too .Well the rack I could put veggies on it .

fishin4cars

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
I think that whole deal is so stupid, IMO that's just wasting tax payers money. go after a real criminal! They banned them here for a while and a bunch of the guys that drive the big 4WD's got together and started a club they call Truck Nuts, they all have two large Nuts (Bolt and Nut type) welded to two chains and hang them from underneath. Nothing they can do here about them as they are not considered offensive by the way the ban is written. I think it's funny when I see them, They are bad about pointing all the back of the trucks toward the street so you can see them hanging from the street at the car shows!!!! LOL Looks like the trucks are mooning you when you drive by. I wonder if I would get in trouble for offending someone if I went and got Sissy's Wysteria jewels and hung them from my trailer hitch??? :LOL:

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Larkin sissy probably has them hanging from her red tractor. Maybe that snake was going after the family jewels and instead got her leg last month. :razz:

Ask a Question