koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
lets have a redneck joke thread.
269157_1814995108560_1650542479_1661070_6094393_n.jpg

ididntdoit99

ididntdoit99
Reaction score
Apparently I cant make redneck jokes, my fiance posted this picture on facebook the other day and said I am a redneck.

View attachment 7227

That was July 4th... after spending 6 hours canoeing, My arms are STILL peeling from that burn, lol

Attachments

• 267453_1840757390732_1594492169_1522417_6196427_n.jpg
    267453_1840757390732_1594492169_1522417_6196427_n.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 862

koidaddy

karps house of koi
Reaction score
You Might Be A Redneck With A Positive Twist.

Someone sent this to me and I thought I would share.

I must be a redneck.

You might be a redneck if: It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, 'One nation, under God.'
You might be a redneck if: You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.
You might be a redneck if: You still say ' Christmas' instead of 'Winter Festival.'
You might be a redneck if: You bow your head when someone prays.
You might be a redneck if: You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.
You might be a redneck if: You treat our armed forces veterans with great respect, and always have.
You might be a redneck if: You've never burned an American flag, nor intend to.
You might be a redneck if: You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening..
You might be a redneck if: You respect your elders and raised your kids to do the same.
You might be a redneck if: You'd give your last dollar to a friend.

Reaction score
it sounds like someone got mad that "you might be a redneck jokes" applied to them because they have a car up on cinder blocks in their yard or something, so they made another angsty list as if to say "yeah i may have a car on cinder blocks in my yard but i also pray to jesus!

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score

I must be a redneck.

You might be a redneck if: It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, 'One nation, under God.'
You might be a redneck if: You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.
You might be a redneck if: You still say ' Christmas' instead of 'Winter Festival.'
You might be a redneck if: You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.
You might be a redneck if: You treat our armed forces veterans with great respect, and always have.
You might be a redneck if: You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening..
You might be a redneck if: You respect your elders and raised your kids to do the same.

Amen!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Not born a redneck but lets see I do have 2 1950's GM trucks on the property I bought for people in need of a home and financed the loan interest free .Problem is the trucks are not on concrete blocks , but I also have a claw foot bathtub in the yard over there and it even has the shower ring still attached so guess I could go over there and hook a hose up and scare the chit out of the neighbors .I could even sing in the shower and scare the wildlife away .LOL

Reaction score

I must be a redneck.

REDNECK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
You Might be a Water Garden Redneck ....

• Here is a list just for fun, with my apologies to Jeff Foxworthy. Don't take it personally if you've done something on this list, I've done one of them myself.
  • You might be a Water Garden Redneck if you bought your best koi at a bait shop.
You might be a Water Garden Redneck if you've ever tried using trash bags and duct tape to line your pond.

You might be a Water Garden Redneck if you pond filter is a rubbermaid trash can full of gravel.

You might be a Water Garden Redneck if you used an old satellite dish to build your pond.

You might be a Water Garden Redneck if kou feed catfish chow to your koi.

You might be a Water Garden Redneck if you’ve owned a UV clarifier for five years, but have never changed the bulb.

You might be a Water Garden Redneck if you use septic tank bacteria in your pond.

You might be a Water Garden Redneck if your garden pond is stocked with game fish.

You might be a Water Garden Redneck if you use shop lights to illuminate your waterfall.

You might be a Water Garden Redneck if you've ever tried to aerate your pond using a boat oar.

You might be a Water Garden Redneck if you've ever used a pacemaker or crank-telephone to catch your koi.

Attachments

• REDNECK POND.jpg
    REDNECK POND.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 735
  • REDNECK POND2.jpg
    REDNECK POND2.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 558
  • REDNECK POND3.jpg
    REDNECK POND3.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 435
  • REDNECK POND4.jpg
    REDNECK POND4.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 441
  • REDNECK POND5.jpg
    REDNECK POND5.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 530
  • REDNECK4.jpg
    REDNECK4.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 489
  • REDNECK3.jpg
    REDNECK3.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 411
  • REDNECK8.jpg
    REDNECK8.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 481
  • REDNECK.jpg
    REDNECK.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 469

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Love to say I like the bathtub and jw has one and like the metal tank one and by the way the pool one how many of us have ended using that idea when something happens to our ponds and love that single wide high rise .LOL

Ask a Question