sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
ok now they are building a house across the road from mine and came to level the yard off with a front end loader and hit the pipe for the well .Two men one that was running the loader and another guy stand there for 25 minutes staring at the pipe that is now bent at an angle .One guy kicks it to try to straighten it then the other guy kicks it to try and straighten it and then they both kick it together trying to straighten it .It gets a little straighter than it was they stand there another 15 or so minutes staring at it and then finally walk away and leave it alone .An hour to figure this out and they give up and then they go back to the grading of the property and what do they do but run completely over it and break it off .They both stand there again staring at the broken pipe .You just want to yell over and tell them they can't fix that just walk away ,just walk away .Instead they pull the dirt away and put the piece of broken pipe in the ground push dirt around it and try to straighten it up and then walk away ,who do they think there going to fool with that .LMAO 2 very dumb rednecks

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I saw that ad for that new show wouldn't get me to do that yuck

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
The closest I have ever come to that is the summer I worked at the catfish farm, we would have to wade in about 3' of water and they had cans with a hole in the end, you would have to reach in and find out if there was a fish in the can and if there were eggs, If there were eggs then you had the get the female out to gather the eggs for the nursery. I got some what used to it but every now and then one of the females would bite you when guarding the eggs. I can't imagine grabbing one of those big guys, the largest one we had to deal with was a big albino the crew called snowy, she was about 45# and was a known biter.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
lol, you wouldn't see me doing that, don't like being in water I can't see in. Those are some huge fish though.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
lol can just see that going down the street!

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
I liked the next one even better! (Red Neck Pride) Especially the horseshoe game. LMAO!!! John

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
koiguy just think of it if you put lawnmower blades on it you could cut a couple of acres in an hour or less and be sitting in your recliner watching your favorite show on tv

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I saw a bicycle the other day w/ the front fork attached to an old push type mower in somebody's front yard. Wish I would have had my camera and I wondered if it really worked? Anyways it reminded me of this redneck thread here on the forum.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I saw a bicycle the other day w/ the front fork attached to an old push type mower in somebody's front yard. Wish I would have had my camera and I wondered if it really worked? Anyways it reminded me of this redneck thread here on the forum.

stick your camera in your pocket jw! geez

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yep ok you got me..............I know, I know, I'm always yelling at you for that too :rolleyes:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
It's funny when there is a good pic to take you don't have your camera and when there's nothing you do.guilty here of that all the time .

Ask a Question