addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Now I can see them tmann, at least yours are spread out to look like they are natural...............the ones at the house I took pics of are just like, out there w/ no cover at all from predators :LOL:

The eagles are coming in to grab them! then a fox, then a who knows lol get that plastic bite and they will go yuck!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Maybe this guy from up the road will get them................can't figure out why he never moves..................guess he's too fat :LOL:

Attachments

• IMG_1303.JPG
    IMG_1303.JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 269

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
When that sucker decides to move jw, it will book and book fast.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
If he does addy life as we know it is over cuz............................he's a life size fake............made out of some kind of hard plastic or something, so he would enjoy eating the flamingo's if he could just move a bit :D
I had to do a double take the first time I saw him riding by on my bicycle and there is another one just down the road from that one.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
yeppers jw! you would not be that close to it. When in africa, they told us those and the water buffalo watch out for!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I remember a hippo at the zoo in Seattle when I was a kid. The zookeeper would open the gate so the hippo could go in his barn for the night. The hippo would go in and just before the zookeeper got the gate closed, the hippo would come charging out and they did this game over and over and over again til the hippo finally decided he'd had enough fun w/ the keeper. It was so funny to watch! That animal was so fast and powerful looking...........the dusty dirt was flying when he made those charges.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Did a white water raft trip down the zambezie, started at victoria falls, the biggest concern was hippos, coming up tossing the raft over. They would take you down and kneel on you................ bad way to go lol They are very powerful

Ask a Question