Rick Simpsons Help Oil Story

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
Canada Medical Marijuana Going Backwards: Six Months Jail for Home-Growing
-PAXP-deijE.gif

The medical marijuana country of Canada takes a step backwards.On Tuesday, Canada officially banned home-growing and dispensaries while privatizing commercial medical marijuana distribution. Health officials said the changes will create a $1 billion industry within 10 years, TIME reports. Critics bemoan the loss of cheap, effective home-growing.

“Instead, starting Tuesday, medical marijuana users, or aspiring users, can send in an application directly to sanctioned corporate producers, along with a doctor’s note (or in some cases, a nurse’s note). If approved, they can place an order, pay the market price (the black market price is about $10 a gram; officials say the medical marijuana price will drop below that within a year), and wait for the secure courier to deliver their weed.”
About 40,000 Canadians are registered to use medicinal pot, and that number could grow to 450,000 by 2024.
Meanwhile defiant homegrowers face mandatory six-month jail terms.
“They treat pot like it’s plutonium,” Blair Longley, head of the single-issue Marijuana Party tells TIME.
Celebrity grower and teacher Jorge Cervantes tells us in a recent interview that Canada is going backward as a result of a government controlled by oil money-enriched conservatives.
“They got too much oil money and those guys are dictating policy,” Cervantes said. “They’re in pretty bad shape up in Canada and I’m not at all pelased with the way things are going up there.” (via StT.org)

-PAXP-deijE.gif

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Yes, the rich get richer and the poor will get poorer here in Canada now that we cannot grow our own natural medicine! I knew this would happen, the govement needed to find a new source of revenue now that tobacco people are dying out! We should be able to grow and treat ourselves naturally, and grow it like vegetables, grains and fruit! :(

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
callingcolleen1 said:
I write my own prescriptions for life!! ha ha ha Have not been to the doctor for at least 15 years now, don't need them, most people who see the Doctors get on too many bad drugs that kill them slowly....
honey seeing doc for first time in 20 yrs, going just for a aging baseline. Neither of us will take the meds they seem to think "older" folks need as "normal" old age drugs, statins, biophosphates, bp, on and on.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
Have you ever thought, if I were diagnosed with cancer what would I do? Well today we had the opportunity to speak with cancer expert and researcher Ty Bollinger. I affectionatly refer to him on the show as the Extreme Health Radio cancer guru.

I recommend his book Cancer Step Outside the Box to everybody that I know who ever gets diagnosed with this dreaded disease. Oftentimes people that have no idea about cancer or about diet and nutrition don’t know where to start and that’s where Ty’s book comes in. Cancer Step Outside the Box lays down the foundation of where our current medical treatment of cancer comes from, who’s funding it and why there never seems to be a cure. In it he goes into great detail about where cancer comes from in the body, what causes cancer tumors to grow and he lays the foundation for a host of the most powerful and effective natural cancer remedies that flat out work.
He’s somebody who lost 7 family members to cancer himself including both his mother and father. As a result Cancer Step Outside the Box was born.
In today’s show we talked about 5 of the most powerful natural cancer treatments known to man. We talk about why they’re effective, how often to take them, when to take them, what doses to take them and where to get them.
Obviously there are many causes for cancer and many remedies so this list of 5 alternative cancer treatments isn’t exhaustive we just highlighted 5 that are extremely powerful in helping to eradicate this horrible disease.
In case you’re wondering the 5 ingredients or supplements that we discuss on this show are Zija Moringa, Essiac Tea, LifeOne, Hemp Oil (you can even juice it!), and last but not least Vitamin B-17 (also known as Laetrile or Amygdalin).
Before you take the standard treatments for cancer like chemotherapy, radiation or surgery just know that there are viable options for you to consider. We can’t tell you what to do or prescribe information that’s medically oriented but we can let you know you have options.
There is hope and there are things you can do to restore your body to a place where your immune system is functioning properly enough in order to reverse cancer. We can’t tell you to NOT follow your doctor’s advice but we can do is let you know about options.
We hope you take what Ty says to heart and take notes during this interview about alternative methods for treating cancer.
“Cancer does NOT have to be a death sentence. Learn about natural substances for cancer from Ty Bollinger.” – Click to tweet this!

-

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
1376477_10151746187611843_1456164365_n.jpg

You heard it right Folks, Cannabis is an antibacterial as well. The following study was conducted in 1955 however most people are unaware of its existence. Good old Government suppression helped with you not knowing this but here on Marijuana Doctors we dig and dig and then we dig some more...

Link; http://ow.ly/pKSs4

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Amazing! My sister's son had a brain stem tumor when he was 3 and they took it out and he had radiation and now he suffers from it all but fortunately he is alive and is 26yrs old now. I wonder what it would have been like if he had had the hemp oil?

Reaction score
koiguy1969 said:
Actually there is still some confusion.
Many health food stores sell HEMP oil (the title of the thread), which is made from hemp seeds, and has no narcotic properties. But the "Hemp" oil Rick Simpson talks about is made from resins from the flowering head of the female cannabis plant (a cousin of hemp), and that oil has strongly concentrated narcotic properties, even when ingested and not smoked.
There is no doubt that smoking cannabis has some harmful side effects, but you will still end up getting the oil into your system, still, a lot of people who use it for medical purposes have taken to using vaporizers instead of smoking it. In any case, whether you smoke it, vaporize it, or ingest it, you run the risk of getting stoned. :blink:

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
1385594_1205017846304591_616045877_n.jpg

Industrial Hemp can clean up Fukushima radiation: http://www.naturalcuresnotmedicine.com/2013/10/industrial-hemp-is-solution-to-fukushima.html As of October... 10th Fukushima radiation levels are reported to be worse than ever. Here are the facts: http://www.naturalcuresnotmedicine.com/2013/10/fukushima-radiation-levels-hit-two-year.html This is the most dangerous situation humanity has faced: http://www.naturalcuresnotmedicine.com/2013/10/the-most-dangerous-situation-humanity.html How do you feel about this? Please share to raise more awareness. @[1104995126306864:274:Natural Cures Not Medicine]
**truely a wonder plant!

Ask a Question