Rick Simpsons Help Oil Story

Reaction score
well here in uk there is always big debates regarding the legalisation and medical uses of cannabis, a few years ago the govt de-classifies it so that you could not get prosicuted for posession but it could be confiscated (they then re-classified it again 1 year later), however that was in regard to cannabis resin, as for cannabis plant (green it is called over here) posession will lead to prosicution, and cultivating or supplying will lead to a jail sentence, the use of cannabis in a social basis is ok if it is done correctly and in moderation, i smoked it myself for 15 years (i havent smoked it now for 4 years) but i can understand how some people can come mentally dependant on it, i know of people who dont want to work and spend their state benifits (what come from us tax payers) on cannabis, as for medicinal use i can only reflect on my own experiances, approx 10 years ago i dameged my back working in a chemical factory, i was physically disabled for 18 months ( could not sit down for 12 months) now the doctors where giving me allsorts of pain killers, which didnt fully work so i tried increasing my intake of cannabis to see if it helped ellieviate the pain, and i was smoking between 2 - 4 ounces per week and it didnt have the slightest effect on the pain whatsoever, so it didnt help me medically ! so pleased now i dont smoke it anymore as i feel more fullfilled in my life, happier and more confident.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
my interest is purely medicinal.. havent really smoked since high school really 30+ years ago. but i know success stories,and anecdotal evidence is far too overwhelming to be dismissed. they claim theres not enough clinical proof. but wont allow the clinical and laboratory evidence to be made, because they wont allow the studies,and lab work to be done!!....there is no other factor but GREED, they cant patent it, so not enough money to be made by the big drug companies, and they 'own' the FDA. the POLICE have financial incentive to make pot busts. the private jails make money on keeping those busted AS INMATES. & THE LIST GOES ON.... the federal government, in their infinant wisdom (stupidity) sees it as their duty to even overide state governments that wish to at least decriminalize it.....

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Smoked it long,long ago and interested only in the oil for medicinal tx of some tiny annoying thin warts that grow along the edges of toenails and fingernails called Periungual warts. They like to try and get in under the sides of the nails and are uncomfortable. Have had them for a few yrs and nothing I have tried will get rid of them. They are not noticeable except to me as they like to get right against the edges of your nail beds and crawl along the edges. Wish I could find the oil cuz at this point I will try anything. Tried a Formaldehyde concoction that my doc prescribed and used it for 2 yrs til he refused to renew the script. Now trying to sqeeze magnesium out of a gel tablet and apply on each side of and around nail as heard on the internet that it might help. Only 2 days into it tho so we shall see. Really, really tired of this thing!

Reaction score
the govt would make a lot more money by legalising it and taxing it than they would off pot busts and prosicutions i think, to use it widespread gor medicinal purposes they would have to try and reduce the negative mental effects it can have on some people !
we dont have private jails, so it costs us tax payers to keep them in there !

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
But the oil that you can make from it is used for topical use also and that's what I'd be interested in. I don't think one could get high by putting it on the skin could they?

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
WHATS AMAZING IS THAT OUR GOVERNMENT IS LETTING COUNTLESS PEOPLE SUFFER, AND MANY DIE. WHEN A CURE FOR SO MANY AILMENTS AND CONDITIONS CAN BE READILY AVAILABLE....and the rest of the plant not used in the medicine, makes paper, clothing, rope, food, nutritional suppliments, soap.makeup, building materials. and is renewable yearly not evey 50 years like the forests. and all this without depleting the soil of its nutrient load. i am just so amazed at the way the greed, and personal agendas of a few is being put before the needs of the masses.

just a sidenote...the FDA says that claims of treating or curing an ailment or disease is illegal unless clinical studies are done...but the government considers marijuana a class 1 controlled substance illegal for any use...so thereby making the studies illegal and wont do the studies themselves. this makes their version of proof unobtainable... i read there are over 5000 documented cases of anecdotal evidence...all ignored.

Ask a Question