Rick Simpsons Help Oil Story

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
It seems like everybody is getting cancer these days, just across the street from me this lady I know, got a real bad cancer and no one knows how long she has for sure, but she still is young and has young kids at home. Right next door this guy just about died last year from his cancer, have not seen him out and about lately so I don't know for sure how he is, but when I saw his family and asked how he was I got " well he's OK, but..." Then at work this other lady I know got cancer last year and took off work to go for treatment, then she came back last winter and said she was all cured and that the cancer was gone. I saw her just two months ago and talked with her at work, and asked her her how she was. She told me she was doing good, and I told her that she looked good too, and that her hair was growing back nice. Then I learned the other day that she passed away. Her cancer came back and "it was all over". To make matters worse, one of my three dogs died from cancer two weeks before Christmas and I took that real hard.
Then I got this small black dot on my eye last year. They said it was nothing but my eye pressure was high and that it might be glacoma, and that to come back every six months. Anyway in Canada it is perfectly legal for a lot of people to smoke for medical reasons.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
It seems like everybody is getting cancer these days, just across the street from me this lady I know, got a real bad cancer and no one knows how long she has for sure, but she still is young and has young kids at home. Right next door this guy just about died last year from his cancer, have not seen him out and about lately so I don't know for sure how he is, but when I saw his family and asked how he was I got " well he's OK, but..." Then at work this other lady I know got cancer last year and took off work to go for treatment, then she came back last winter and said she was all cured and that the cancer was gone. I saw her just two months ago and talked with her at work, and asked her her how she was. She told me she was doing good, and I told her that she looked good too, and that her hair was growing back nice. Then I learned the other day that she passed away. Her cancer came back and "it was all over". To make matters worse, one of my three dogs died from cancer two weeks before Christmas and I took that real hard.
Then I got this small black dot on my eye last year. They said it was nothing but my eye pressure was high and that it might be glacoma, and that to come back every six months. Anyway in Canada it is perfectly legal for a lot of people to smoke for medical reasons.

Reaction score
I won't go into much detail here but can add a very personal note. I know Rick quite well and have used his oil. It kicks ass. Rick helps out quite a few Oregonians. I'm one of them. He and his outfit do it all without payment and are one of the classier acts I've come across.

Nuff said.

Tony

Reaction score
I'll add a bit here. Four years ago I was failing to recover from the most recent surgery and the doctors were useless. They over-prescribed and I wound up with a very bad dependency on codeine and Fentanyl, the worst possible drug I've ever used. There were reasons my pain was not going away; two screws from the latest hip-install had broken and the stems were piercing my muscle. All the doctors could do was give me more of their insurance-dictated med's. Insurance limited just how far they could go on the x-rays so they didn't catch the broken screws. My digestive system had shut down and I had lost so much weight that I had no strength..

We went to a seminar on Med THC at the urging of my wife, who, to put it in perspective, had never even smoked a cigarette, let alone cannabis.

I now am back to my original weight (minus a few), take zero opiates (ok, one Halcion) eat like a horse and have enough energy for a pond. At one point I looked at a write-up on Simpson's oil. We met and have continued the friendship. When they (gubment) finally figure out this stuff should be legalized I believe his oil will be the main one used by the people who elect to try it.

I cannot say whether this stuff is right for others but for me it works just fine. I use a vaporizer to avoid the "stoned" feeling and it has had little effect on my lungs. I disagree with some of the things going on with this but mixed among the high-percentage of 'stoners' are a few very appreciative and serious patients. The worst thing I've encountered is the attitude of my regular doctor but he has no clout here...ask my wife.

Tony

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Hey tony, My friend had back surgery and has medal rods in her back. They got her on all kinds of meds, one is the fentanyl too, and she always has pain still. Don't know much about pills, other than what I hear, and it's never good, so I never take any ever, don't do doctors unless I'm dying, just do herbal supplements and vitimins. How bad is this fentanyl? Don't know much about doctor pills :)

Reaction score
Hi Colleen. Fentanyl messed with my digestive system and was very irregular in it's delivery. I had a patch and it was affected by moisture, like perspiration. The worst thing though was the withdrawal. I tried to do it fast and it almost killed me so I slowed it down and kicked it after a couple months. There are people rifling through dumpsters behind pain clinics to get the used ones. I went on to a website and asked some questions and had to change my e-mail because of all the attempts to get the patches they figured I had.

They truly fight the pain. Twice I kept on going when I should have been in the hospital. I walked for about three months on broken screws...all due to Fentanyl. If possible, stay away from it.

I have severe arthritis and find I can get some nice relief from ingesting THC, usually with pills made from used vaporizer ashes. It doesn't "burn" the ash so there is some value in it. Helps me sleep too.
Tony

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Never do pills, seen what it did to my friends and famiily. I really do high saturated fat, from coconut oil, healthy fats from beef and chicken, high fat cream and lots of butter and cheese. OK my diets not perfect, got to stop eating to much of the grains... Don't believe the experts cause they usually have an agenda. I do large amounts of cod liver oil too. But worried about people I know who are on these bad drugs. The worst drugs on the street, killing the most amount of people, is pharmaceutical drugs. I think people are better off with THC that's for sure!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
my late husband was on codeine, fentanyl, morphine, oxy, and others I have forgotten now, methadone was the last drug, which ended his life. So if they prescribe methadone for pain, be careful

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Wow thoses drugs are really bad, knew lots of people on those drugs, they hand them out like candy! Did you know oxy is the most additive drug known to man and the number one killer on the streets! I still know people who do them for back pain. I had really bad pain but I fixed myself, never used any drugs. Did you know if you eat lots of hot peppers, your body will think its In pain and release natural endorphins to fight the pain? :)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Was given Oxycodone yesterday by my uro doc for kidney stone that is about to pass, hopefully. Won't take them unless I get bad pain tho. They almost killed me about a year or so ago in the E.R w/ them. Went in for bad pain in my side. They said kidney stone. Gave me some Oxy there a few times. They had to come in and check my oxygen level every once in awhile. It was always way down. They kept telling me to breath. As they sent me home and as I staggered towards the doors to leave on my DH's arm I asked it I could have some for the road til we could fill the script. Keep in mind I was drugged and out of it all ready from the stuff they had already given me. They said sure and gave me more and some to take home also. Got home and laid on the couch and zonked out while DH watched tv. He said he looked over at me and I didn't look right. He tried to wake me and couldn't so drug me over to the phone w/ him, slapping me in the face while calling the hospital. They said immediately.............well she was fine when she left here. That's all they would say. Finally w/ him slapping me in the face I woke up. He was scared to death.............I was just upset wondering why I was being smacked!
Never took any of the pain pills they gave us to take home and never took any of the script ones either. Didn't need to as the stone must have passed in the hospital.
Now I won't take these oxy's unless I really am in pain and even kinda afraid to do that.................but it is a large kidney stone.......7mm so might need to. Drinking lots of water and taking some stuff they give to men for prostrate problems called silodosin for 7 days. If it does not pass then they will have to lazer blast it.....................eee gads..............I'm hoping it leaves on it's own! Guess I'm stuck w/ dealing w/ kidney stones from now on unless changing my diet helps. Mine are called Calcium Oxalate stones so no high oxalate foods for me!

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Just take it one day at a time, try natural stuff, my mom did, she was in pain but the natural stuff made it pass easier. Stay away from oxy if you can, don't like the what happened to you when you took some, sounds bad, I have afgan poppies and I think milk of the poppy would be way better, know how to make some, real easy, only tried it once for a tooth ache, worked very good. My husband likes to know how to make emergency pain meds just in case of 2012 end stuff! Ha ha ha, We were all prepped for y2k too!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Thanks koiguy and colleen. I think I will try that 1st one on the list as I have all the stuff required for that one. No pain at all yet but doc said if it was 7mm in size there will be unless it breaks up somehow? I have been drinking lemon juice in water since I got my first one a little over a year ago or so and guess it didn't keep them from forming. Don't drink soda's anymore and will do better now at staying away from the other things that could cause them. I don't think I've been drinking enough liquids in the past so need to work on that one too.

Ask a Question