Saving wild baby bunnies

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
It was really a cool experience. The snake grew to about 5 feet long and got ran over last year. I love all animals!!! I've also raised an oppossum, a squirrel and 2 pidgeons. I tried to add a picture, but the attachment icon seems to be disabled or not working.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
I don't mind nonpoisonous snakes and actually liked the black snake. We saw him a lot and did his job, we never had had a mouse in the house until last fall. I am really scared of the poisonous ones, though!!! We have tons of rattle snakes and water moccasins! We always have snakes in the pond.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
oh well here we go again have to cover my pond as the 5 acre's across the road is being cleared and and leveled have get the tarp out and all my luck the winds blowing

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
i have only seen one snake here so far, but tons of rabbits, a fox, frogs and of course a lot of different birds.
I like snakes always have, we had the rattlers in arziona, here I am not sure, will need to check into it.

Ask a Question