Silly Question

Reaction score
These are my little poopers. I don't mind them getting a drink from the pond and leaving a little fertilizer down there, but they spend more time walking around on the walls then they do actually getting a drink, and all that poop accumulating on top of the walls is starting to look like I keep pigeons around here.
I understand Squab is eaten as a delicacy in some countries. ;)

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
Recently we had dinner at a restaurant where they served roasted pigeon. Someone else ordered it but I couldn't even take a nibble, the thought of eating those birds which are common around the city just didn't agree with me (or my stomach), it didn't help that everyone was making jokes about the chef going out with a big net after the order. I mean, what easier way than to get one?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
They are so pretty and graceful to look at Mucky...................don't you dare eat them................I know you really wouldn't B)

Reaction score
Growing up, my maternal Grandfather raised pigeon and occasionally my Grandmother would make pigeon soup. It was delish. Occasionally my Mom would also pan fry pigeon just like you would chicken. Now I would not even think of eating pigeon but back then it was a different time.

:goldfish:

Ask a Question