Some very impressive pond builds

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
@GBBUDD Is there anything different that you did that they don't do? Do they recommend bogs etc. I bet it's really expensive to have them do it. Wonder how much for your size of pond they would charge? I sure see how yours is very similar to some of theirs and I wish I would have made mine like yours but too much work for me and what would you estimate yours cost you to build all yourself?
I have close to 40 k I've seen number ranging from 75 to 150k but I'll ask the Man what he'd charge when he gets here.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I have not added to this list in some time but this build by Modern design aquascaping is amazing

YShahar

Enthusiastic duct-tape engineer
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Israel
I have not added to this list in some time but this build by Modern design aquascaping is amazing
Oh my! Amazing indeed! I'm not too fond of all the colored lights and such, but that grotto is so cool. And the stream and cascades are perfect!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Oh my! Amazing indeed! I'm not too fond of all the colored lights and such, but that grotto is so cool. And the stream and cascades are perfect!
Totally agree I'm all white lights on my pond. I actually just finished installing all my lighting. Ironing out the wrinkles here and there. The pond is truly amazing to just chill at during the day . But at night it becomes truly magical.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Watching this entire video is a must though the build is not complete what has been finished is absolutely amazing.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Watching this entire video is a must though the build is not complete what has been finished is absolutely amazing.
What a fun couple, enjoying life w/their kids and a beautiful pond w/more to come!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
He has finished that pond it is think link above the oasis revealed. It's amazing

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Don't know whats going on with you tube but they need to get their ducks in a row

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
The third water feature that they visit is no joke absolutely amazing
Those falls on that hillside are wonderful but guess what? I 'm to cheap to get involved w/any of those ideas. I don't have a hill anyways.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I would have to call this build made for Brian he truly got into this build it has a little flavor of his own pond and fits the landscape to a T

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I would have to call this build made for Brian he truly got into this build it has a little flavor of his own pond and fits the landscape to a T

All I can say is "WOW" that would be so fun to have, swim and enjoy the fish pond at the same time!
You'd never get me out!
float43.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
THIS IS A LITTLE OF THE NUTS AND BOLTS TO BUILDING A STREAM / WATERFALL

Last edited:

Ask a Question