United States
a BRIT TALKS ENGLISH REGARDING ECO POND DESIGNS

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
After seeing my first build Greg contacted me to vlog my pond this year. If I wasn't knocking at 60 I'd be building ponds without a hesitation. I've been building one thing or another my entire life. But NOTHING has given me the reward as has my pond.

Nice work @seedsofnature . No string of pearls no volcano. Waters clear . It's not a circle. Looks great! I guess we both go big as many cac want to build the 3000k ponds. Are you running a bog or is that a bio speere

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Thats awesome. And thank you! There were a few of my clients ponds and waterfalls featured on the vlog. Most of the ponds he vlogged of mine were running on 6k biofalls. Ive built a few recreation ponds last year that had constructed wetlands.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
@seedsofnature Though trying to solicit sales on the site is a no go. I would still put where your from on your avatar. If you you help educated others then welcome. We always get folks coming through asking for a builder in their area. @combatwombat is in your neck of the woods

Last edited:
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
two water falls a wetland and an intake bay on an earthen pond

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
The Video that started it all for me.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@GBBUDD Is there anything different that you did that they don't do? Do they recommend bogs etc. I bet it's really expensive to have them do it. Wonder how much for your size of pond they would charge? I sure see how yours is very similar to some of theirs and I wish I would have made mine like yours but too much work for me and what would you estimate yours cost you to build all yourself?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
I enjoy watching BamaBass on YouTube. The Aquascape folks are going to come out and add a waterfall to his earthen pond. I'm really looking forward to that! Any time they work with Youtube folks, there are always lots of good videos.

Ask a Question