Stouty's Pond

Reaction score
haha i will b after we move didnt wana set it up their, all u guys have have helped me build my filter ill b sinkin in to the new pond, thanks yall

Reaction score
my first lilly flower pretty cool
img1249273974830.jpg

Reaction score
well i made a little mistake i was adding water to my pond b/c it was low due to evaporation and what not, and my dog ran away to the neighbors house so i had to go chase them and i set the hose down and was guna come back and finish filling it right, well i got the dogs and headed back to my house and my wife reminded me that we had to head to town to my dad for dinner and stuff and we were late to put the dogs in the car and headed to my dads that was at 5PM and got back home at 10:30PM i was taking my boots off and heard the water running. umm yea i freaked out and went running to my back yard and i my pond was crystal clear and my backyard lets just say my grass is veary happy and green. The water had been running for 5+ hrs and none of my fish were dead as of last nite but well half to c how they are tonite when i get home but hopefully they a alive still

Reaction score
uh-oh. I hope they are ok. I always leave a cup in the yard when I turn the water on and then turn it off and pick it up. That way I don't forget.

Reaction score
no i didnt have any but i came home today and all my fish are happy i have 5 goldfish and 1 shubunkin all about 5 ta 7 in long and my lawn looks great haha

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
hope eveything turns out o.k..... you might want to add some bacteria too...i'm sure the excessive water change didnt do your filters colony any good!!
p.s........you should have posted a picture with the crystal clear water.

Reaction score
DrDave said:
Well, while you are laughing about your lawn being green, your fish have burnt gills from the chlorine.

well, thanks for ur input i didnt have any at that time and i stoped on my way home today and got some and yes i belive i wil b gettin some bacteria to start it back up again

Ask a Question