Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
I'll watch those B sci fi flicks when my wife goes into town for the day, she can't stand them.:LOL:
Last weekend I watched "Species" (I think) and "The Chernobyl Diaries", or something like that.:LOL:
Newer, but still.....bad.:LOL:

Reaction score
I wouldn't argue with your wife over those flicks! They really are BAD! But, I have to admit that I like them because they are "classic" B films. I have an entire section of my video library devoted to them. Why? I have no idea. They are just the movies that I remember from my days of youth and the version of "Creature Feature" in our neck of the woods when Mom and Dad wouldn't let me stay up late to view them. They are just a part of my rite of passage in life, I guess. They have to go along with the Abbott and Costello features, the original Wolfman, Frankenstein, The Mummy, Dracula and all the great monster actors of that time. Lon Chaney, Vincent Price, Boris Karloff, Bela Lugosi, Claude Raines, Peter Lorre, and their ilk.

Gordy

Ask a Question